A NADC Announcement

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070305041641/cybernations/images/a/a0/Nadc_newflag2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/AzureMantle/nadcseals/nadc_secgen_seal2d.jpg[/img]

[b]Announcement from the Secretary General[/b][/center]

Our most recent round of elections have officially closed, and I stand here both proud and humbled to be able to serve as the new Secretary General of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition. I want to thank everyone who voted for me, the people I have had the great pleasure to work with and for, and to every member who has ever extended a friendly hand to me. I realize my predecessors were people of great capability and that I have big shoes to fill. We stand at a pivotal point in NADC history and I see great things ahead for the Coalition. I want to assure you that I and my newly appointed government will do all we can to boost the Coalition to greater heights.

I want to give our a special shout out to our allies, new friends and old. You can't do much better than the guys in Peace and Love, RDD and Echelon, not to mention our other treaty partners. We have forged ties through good times and bad, at pizza parties and in corpse filled foxholes, through relational highs and lows. I believe that our common success depends largely on realizing what we have pledged each other as allies and friends, and I want to make it known that the NADC, under this administration, stands ready to work even closer together with our comrades to reach our destinies. We love you guys. :wub:

To friends and foes, old buddies and the people we have just met, my policy, and the policy of the NADC under this administration, will always be EX VIRTUS LACERTUS, "Through virtue, strength". We don't mean to be the moral police, but we DO mean to do right by all, be it our best friend or our worst enemy. Our words are our bond and we strive to act honorably in all we do.

At this time, I would like to introduce my newly formed government.

[center][b]Deputy Secretary General[/b]
Francium

[b]Internal Affairs Minister[/b]
Koniac

[b]Deputy Internal Affairs Minister[/b]
Tankkiller

[b]Military Operations Commander[/b]
Paulstartrek

[b]Deputy Military Operations Commander[/b]
Vacant

[b]Foreign Affairs Minister[/b]
Legend

[b]Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister[/b]
Kochers

[b]Financial Affairs Minister[/b]
Haart

[b]Deputy Financial Affairs Ministers[/b]
Da Supe
Bosox Nation

Also, I'd like to welcome our newly elected members of the [b]Atlantic Council[/b].

Tankkiller
Kochers
Nadjia
Emperor of Babanga

Finally, MIBHG will be our Assembly Chairman for this term.[/center]

NOTE: Our freakishly talented Deputy SecGen Francium put together a cool video announcement you can find [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVL6udId-ZY"]here[/url]. :D

Fellow denizens of Bob, you can expect to see a new NADC, with new economic programs, improved social forums and, ultimately, a stronger community. I firmly believe that our friends are our strongest assets, and that we can't and we won't let our past or our present dictate our future, whether it be the wrong turns we took, the friends we let down, and the things we failed to do. And I guess the ultimate thing is that I'm not doing this alone, not by a long shot, and that makes all the difference. :) Wish us luck.

Onwards Atlantica.

o/ NADC

Edited by tony2456

The video doesn't come in HD? :(

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='11 July 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1278890714' post='2367370']
No Freddie Mercury? I fail to recognize this clearly illegitimate government
[/quote]
This isn't the first government without Freddie, but from what I gather he decided it was time to "retire". You can visit him in the semi-old folks nursing home :P