Virginia Times

Bull Run

[center][img]http://www.bradtroyphotography.com/Landscapes/Virginia/Statue-of-Thomas-Jefferson/795731332_cgbMn-M.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll137/Zapaw/TRIBAL%20STREET%20GEAR/longero1-2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][b]New Elections Rock Virginia[/b][/size][/color]

[center][color="#000080"]Virginians flocked to the polls this week to pull out the highest voter turn out for the state since the state's admittence into the union earlier this year. Voting stations where set up in all major population centers, expanding even to several rural areas, which proved to be vital to Governor O'tracy's campaign. At age, 49 Jefferson O'tracy connected with the rural community along with his emphasis on improving & building upon the state's agricultural sector as a vital portion of the economy. O'tracy was also careful to draw strongly upon the deep-rooted history & cultural individuality of Virginia leading a very unique campaign of historical education and state patriotism that drew strong support from the more "electorally involved" middle-aged Virginian vote. The outcome of this election is sure to see a new direction in Virginia politics, economics, and culture. Patriotism is in the air and the state is eager to find its place within the union. [/color][/center]

[b][color="#000080"][size="2"]Stop Federal Income Tax![/size][/color][/b]

[center][IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll137/Zapaw/Decorated%20images/a-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[color="#000080"] Virginians rally for a mass state movement to end the federal income tax claiming economic conditions for the average Virginian have been jeopardized to the point of financial enslavement as is the interest of the Federal Reserve; a private banking system. Virginia Secretary of Finance Jacob T. Robinson states, [i]"The economic struggles faced by our state are made more difficult by a sinister design that has embedded itself deep within the systems of this great union. We stand against involuntary survitude to this unconstitutional direct tax, imposed upon the American people by means of fear & false duty. Taxes by the Constitution must be aportioned & may be only thus or so illegal promoted. The lack of a a statute or law for the existance of this tax has brought many of us to seek independance from it..."[/i]

Protestors line the streets of Richmond in a massively organized event. Several speakers make their statements to nearly 1300 Virginians from the [i]1st Virginia Bank[/i] 'Oratory Platform', allowed for use by bank Director, Michael St. Clair. Similar acts of state unity by several prominent local businesses have contributed to the rally. With the winding down of President Caudill's presidency, Virginians grow anxious for a new. ally against the Federal Reserve System. Many fear the end of our Presidents service in uncertainty; fear that the popular policies pursued by the nations president may come to an end with his last term.[/color]

Edited by Bull Run

[color="#000080"][b][size="2"][b]State Militia[/b][/size][/b][/color]

[center][IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll137/Zapaw/Decorated%20images/virginia4.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[color="#000080"]Throughout Virginia, there has existed a volunteer force made up of ex army, security, & policing personelle who have organized, trained, and armed themselves for the cause of defending the Constitution of the U.S.A., suppress by all necessary means, threats to it and repel homeland invasion. Men & women 22nd Civilian Militia of Virginia rose to the cause of defence & enforcement of the Constitution by means of combat when deemed absolutely necessary. Today, Virginia legislature has aproved the State Adoption of this militia as the state militia; surprisingly the civilian regiment declined & in response to this legislature is being pushed to formulate an officialized State Militia. A spokesperson for the 22nd, Lieutenant Benjamin O'shaun stated:

[center][i]"We serve the state of Virginia and the Constitution. To officialize our militia would place us under the the command of the President, and so under the federal government by order of the Militia Act. Hostiles to the Constitution that we serve, include corrupt, tyranical, &/or anti-constitutional officials, corporations, groups, individuals, and systems. Should the federal government at any time, in any way shape or form become hostile, as deemed so by our outlines, then we would rather not fall under their direct rule. We serve Virginia outside of legislative jurisdiction while working & existing within Virginia law & satute."[/i][/color][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll137/Zapaw/Decorated%20images/virginia7.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[center][color="#000080"]A Lieutenant of the 22nd CMV[/color][/center]

"The United States Federal Goverment has always respected the role of the local militia, that said.. we shall not tread on them so long as they keep to their honorably appointed role and mission. As for the request by the people of Virginia to alleviate the income tax, I have spoken with some of your leaders and am working on pushing a bill through congress, that if passed, would allow states to determine how they may be taxed by the federal government. If they object to our taxation guidelines, each state would instead pay the federal government a fee from the state coffers for federal services and they would be given the right to levy the taxes as they see fit amongst their population in order to pay this yearly fee which will be based on what Virginians would have paid if still under the federal income tax. This allows the local government more authority in determining how their people are taxed for how they pay for federal programs within their state. We feel that the method of taxation is a preferential power that should have always remained with state authorities." Caudill observed.

[color="#000080"][size="2"][b]Pass The Bill![/b][/size]

Virginians have begun a "Pass The Bill!" campaign of notifying their congressmen to vote in favor of the bill on state determination of taxation. [i]"One of the greatest aspects of this Union is the respect for states rights for every state in the union; the President's policy of allowing states 'room to breathe' has acheived greater bonds as a union, solidifying each state as one nation by loosening the tight restraints placed upon them which we now see fading into history."[/i] stated Lieutenant Governor Micheal St. Clair, in a statement regarding the bill in his speech after appointment to said position. In other news, Governor O'tracy has departed for a trip to the Western-most states of the Union in the twilight of tense situations braught upon the Union by the remnant nation of Tahoe. On his agenda: aiding the President in dialogue efforts wth Tahoens.[/color]

Edited by Bull Run