I'm leaving tomorrow...

Lord of Destruction

Tomorrow, I leave to go to Marine Corps Recruiting Depot Parris Island for Bootcamp. I'll be gone for the next 13 weeks.

My time in MK has been awesome. I seriously cannot think of an alliance that I'd want to be in more.

I have enjoyed my 3 and a half years here on Bob. I have made many friends, and possibly even more enemies. I have regrets and I've made mistakes, but it's been great the entire time I've played. NPO, MK, and my own adventure with Darkstar... it was and is very fun. No matter how many people say this game is dying, I truly do not believe them. The community that makes up the heart of this game is still active and alive. Want a fun time? Go and make it for yourself. Plenty of fun out there.

Anywho, enough of my rant... and since I'm not going to be gone forever, no shoutouts in this particular thread :P

I will be back in mid-October, so it's a farewell for now instead of a Goodbye.

Anywho, I'm terrible with such things so... see you around October 10th!

:war:

[i]- LoD[/i]

Edited by Lord of Destruction

[quote name='Believland' date='10 July 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1278805409' post='2366357']
I'm sure you won't even miss us during the long hours of training.
[/quote]

I'll probably miss relaxing at home arguing with people online, since that's so much easier than Bootcamp will be :P

[quote name='Lord of Destruction' date='10 July 2010 - 06:23 PM' timestamp='1278804180' post='2366337']
Tomorrow, I leave to go to Marine Corps Recruiting Depot Parris Island for Bootcamp. I'll be gone for the next 13 weeks.

My time in MK has been awesome. I seriously cannot think of an alliance that I'd want to be in more.

I have enjoyed my 3 and a half years here on Bob. I have made many friends, and possibly even more enemies. I have regrets and I've made mistakes, but it's been great the entire time I've played. NPO, MK, and my own adventure with Darkstar... it was and is very fun. No matter how many people say this game is dying, I truly do not believe them. The community that makes up the heart of this game is still active and alive. Want a fun time? Go and make it for yourself. Plenty of fun out there.

Anywho, enough of my rant... and since I'm not going to be gone forever, no shoutouts in this particular thread :P

I will be back in mid-October, so it's a farewell for now instead of a Goodbye.

Anywho, I'm terrible with such things so... see you around October 10th!

:war:

[i]- LoD[/i]
[/quote]

UHRAH!!!!!!!!!!! PI is a blast. beware the sand fleas, they be a !@#$%*. I still remember my time in PI with fond memories.

Good luck at bootcamp. I hope that overall, it will be a positive experience for you. Although I never really agreed with much of anything you had to say, you are a recognizable face and respected figure in the community. Take care.

Semper fi, LoD. ;)

Anyone volunteering to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States rates highly in my book. Good luck to you during your "quality time" with your new mom (aka the D.I.). I'd say this place prepared you for Parris Island, but it is a unique experience from everything I've been told by friends who went there. Listen to what you are told and remember that what you are being told always has a purpose.