Some Stats

Confusion

Well, I tried my best too make it look nice and and neat. Enjoy.

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/353cpcl.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/28a58g4.jpg[/img]

That's all.

Well, since SF has 50 or so more nations than TPC did, at the least those could count in for our war front. Which would mean we were outnumbered by 68 nations. That seems about fair, right? This not all the same war, it's two different war fronts, and that was just a silly move on SF's part to try to join them together.

Thus, here's stuff from our front:
[quote]3 Jul 2010, 11:52

Frogout: 25 of 47 anarchied 67,136ns
Bad Company: 15 of 67 anarchied 69,532ns
Tot: 40 of 114 - 136,668ns

tW: 4 of 40 anarchied 68,378ns
WAPA: 0 of 22 anarchied 44,425ns
Kiwis: 9 of 34 anarchied 52,494ns
Tot: 13 of 96 nations anarchied - 165,000ishns[/quote]

SF just don't count :P
Now:
[quote]Current Time: 7/6/2010 1:25:46 PM

Frogout: 22 of 49 anarchied 55,077ns
Bad Company: 30 of 67 anarchied 54,690ns
Tot: 52 of 116 anarchied - 109,767ns (-26,891)

tW: 11 of 41 anarchied 65,894ns
WAPA: 2 of 22 anarchied 41,869 ns
Kiwis: 18 of 35 anarchied 46,544ns
Tot: 31 of 96 nations anarchied - 155,298ishns (-10,000ish)[/quote]
Things are even weirder now that RE is in on the other front, and goodness only knows who else will be hitting RE now.

If they did count, there'd be sort of a domino effect from SF's attacks, which would mean the stats would be more in our favor without them. Without SF, any nation hit by one of them would be stronger, and we'd probably not have as many nations in anarchy. Oh well though, live and learn eh?

I love propaganda wars.

The war was close-ish to even when the TPC/SF war broke out, about as close as it could be short of them having the advantage on the blitz and RE/SF having been the best potential matchup.

No one from the attacking parties (TPC formerly TPF and RE) complained when it was MHA getting the brunt of these hits...

I seem to recall when this was standard procedure in TE and people just said "Well, who else are we supposed to fight?"

I'd say TPC is holding their own well, but no one is really winning their wars yet, too early to tell. And with RE jumping it's now like TPC + RE versus SF since no one hit RE, but the good news is I haven't seen RE have an effective war machine for several rounds so that should even things out depending how well SF can do.

Hopefully we keep these things from being global every time someone wants to fight, skirmishes and duels are more fun.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='06 July 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1278443391' post='2361309']
I love propaganda wars.

The war was close-ish to even when the TPC/SF war broke out, about as close as it could be short of them having the advantage on the blitz and RE/SF having been the best potential matchup.

No one from the attacking parties (TPC formerly TPF and RE) complained when it was MHA getting the brunt of these hits...

I seem to recall when this was standard procedure in TE and people just said "Well, who else are we supposed to fight?"

I'd say TPC is holding their own well, but no one is really winning their wars yet, too early to tell. And with RE jumping it's now like TPC + RE versus SF since no one hit RE, but the good news is I haven't seen RE have an effective war machine for several rounds so that should even things out depending how well SF can do.

Hopefully we keep these things from being global every time someone wants to fight, skirmishes and duels are more fun.
[/quote]
This war has got a wee bit silly but it's only some people who head big alliances throwing their weight around. The wee alliances don't really give one as its a game on a computer with imaginary money tech and infra. It's easy to play if your not european as we need to drag ourselves out of bed to play it properly.

I like the game but question myself why I need to get up at 5am to go on irc then go and do a 12hr shift :mad: My good lady doesn't understand and thinks I'm having an affair :P

The usual words of wisdon from lonewolf.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='06 July 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1278443391' post='2361309']Hopefully we keep these things from being global every time someone wants to fight, skirmishes and duels are more fun.[/quote]
That especially and emphatically.
Wars truly are just more straight-up fun that way :)

I think if SF hadn't hit the Kiwis, long-time friends of RE, then RE probably would not have even attacked. Maybe a smaller alliance would have hit SF to even out the 50+ difference in nations between them and TPC, and the NS difference that went along with that. Maybe not though and that probably would have been OK too. Then both fronts would have stayed fairly even fights. It's a lot more fun when war fronts stay separate and close to equal, as they should be. I think most people agree.

Thank you Confusion for your efforts. You dedicate a lot of time to TE.
Just use it in the right direction :P.

I must say, that SF try to drag SE principals into TE and transform TE into smaller version of SE this round.
There were cases in previous rounds before, when one of the alliances under attack had good friends. But if the war was considered more or less fair regarding the NS, average NS and fighting skills, those friends wouldn't interfere.

SF are stuffing TE up this round. I hope they'll suffer for that.

My opinion is my own and doesn't express the opinion of my alliance.

[quote name='bunnet' date='06 July 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1278445770' post='2361361']
This war has got a wee bit silly but it's only some people who head big alliances throwing their weight around. The wee alliances don't really give one as its a game on a computer with imaginary money tech and infra. It's easy to play if your not european as we need to drag ourselves out of bed to play it properly.

I like the game but question myself why I need to get up at 5am to go on irc then go and do a 12hr shift :mad: My good lady doesn't understand and thinks I'm having an affair :P
[/quote]

Honestly, I'd rather live over in Europe to play, 5am isn't nearly as bad (when I end up working regular shifts before long that's just getting up an hour earlier) as having to stay on until 1am. If you're busy the next day or studying for an exam... yeah well consider your nation toasted.

[quote name='Clash' date='06 July 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1278446107' post='2361370']
The usual words of wisdon from lonewolf.

That especially and emphatically.
Wars truly are just more straight-up fun that way :)
[/quote]

Much appreciated :P

And yes, we're having a mini-revival here in TE with the emphasis on new and fresh ideas, I think Steve will have a chance to save himself now with another one of the originals out of the way (MHA) to continue the upwards change.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='06 July 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1278452804' post='2361518']
And yes, we're having a mini-revival here in TE with the emphasis on new and fresh ideas, I think Steve will have a chance to save himself now with another one of the originals out of the way (MHA) to continue the upwards change.
[/quote]
I prefer my kind of change:
[img]http://www.nostate.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/change-we-can-believe-in.jpg[/img]
:awesome: