THE DARK LORDS SURRENDER

sadly i have failed in my task to reunify the black team. the enemies of reunification were too great and too many, and the resources of a humble nation such as mine are not infinite. as such i surrender to the enemies of black reunification, especially facepunch alliance and order of teh sword.

i have failed in my mission and am very sad. please accept these terms and dont make fun of this thread. i just want the war to end.

sorry to those nations on black who were going to see real change from the normal but i guess that wont happen now.

signed,
tolwyn, leader of the dark lords.

also mods close this thread once they agree to my surrender please.

Edited by TOLWYN

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those talking about CAPS - I think he was told not to by someone :P

TOLWYN - thanks for creating your nation and alliance, I wish you all the best in the future. Maybe now you can focus on a new goal, something a bit more attainable! You should talk to someone who has been around for a while, see what the political landscape really is, see what you can do on this planet!

[quote name='Captain Flinders' date='06 July 2010 - 11:36 AM' timestamp='1278434175' post='2361186']
Not very dark or lordly if you ask me.
[/quote]

Lol

Well, there are people out there who will take you in so don't let this get you down to much.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='06 July 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1278434295' post='2361189']
TOLWYN, will you ever try again? If so, you have my support. You are one of my favorite users. It makes me sad that you aren't allowed to post in caps and you surrendered.
[/quote]

yes well sometimes we have to swallow our pride. i failed in my mission but nothing is guaranteed.

oh man, oh man, oh man... And ICAN was just about to enter the war on your side.. :P

Anyways, If you want a home after this, I will be happy to take you under my wing and show you how to CN. :)

[quote name='Believland' date='06 July 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1278441524' post='2361291']
Is there anyway we can contact you?
[/quote]

all i want is peace from draco. and to the facepunch alliance guy who i anarchied sorry but thats what happens in war. i kno i did a lot of damage and nothing really good came from it. now im wondering if war is even worth it in the first place cus everything just got destroyed and i lost a lot of money.