1TF Announcement

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090517211313/cybernations/images/4/45/1TF-Flag.gif[/img][/center]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=295015"]Kuhnini of Santo and Banks[/url] is under protection of 1TF until further notice

Any issues, come to us, please.

Burnsey, Alvin
Xenon, Simon
JC, Theodore

On behalf of the citizens of Santo and Banks I am honored that the great members of 1TF would willingly offer me protection. I, Kuhnini, ruler of Santo and Banks humbly decline your offer. The members of 1TF have been special allies to the lodge and great friends to me. Burnsey, Auctor, and Phil thank you for your support.

To my brothers in the lodge I am humbled to have been amongst you. I wish you all the best and value the time I spent with you. My nation will continue to fly the AA it is presently flying until it lives no more.

Best Regards,
Kuhnini

[quote name='kuhnini' date='06 July 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1278441236' post='2361287']
On behalf of the citizens of Santo and Banks I am honored that the great members of 1TF would willingly offer me protection. I, Kuhnini, ruler of Santo and Banks humbly decline your offer. The members of 1TF have been special allies to the lodge and great friends to me. Burnsey, Auctor, and Phil thank you for your support.

To my brothers in the lodge I am humbled to have been amongst you. I wish you all the best and value the time I spent with you. My nation will continue to fly the AA it is presently flying until it lives no more.

Best Regards,
Kuhnini
[/quote]

Hmmpf.

:P

Good luck