TIO Announcement(s)

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/TIOFLAG2.png[/img][/center]

Good morning to all you folks out there, we here at The Imperial Order have several announcements to make this fine morning.

First off, I'm pleased to announce we've been around for three months. In that time, we've made some great friends in Athens, our great friends in Sirius and IAA has been an excellent and amazing protector. They've stuck with us through thick and thin for our time here and look forward to our continued friendship and hope to enhance the relationship further in coming weeks and months ahead.

[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/141kw7t.jpg[/img][/center]
Second, Oh look, we've also hit 500,000 NS.. well, over it anyways. We look forward to hitting 1 million NS, which shouldn't take too long. We feel so accomplished and hope to reach 1 million in no time at all.

Third, we have decided to reshuffle our government because we've had a few vacancies with Sentinal stepping down as Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs and Michael von Prussia stepping down as Imperial Officer of Immigration. That being said, I'm ecstatic to announce our new government.

[color="blue"][b]Imperial High Commander: [i]Skippy[/i][/b][/color]
--
[color="#00BFFF"][b]Executive Imperial Commander: [i]Sup4l33t3ki11a[/i][/b]
[b]Imperial Internal Commander: [i]Scorponok[/i][/b]
[b]Imperial External Commander: [i]Dave93[/i][/b][/color]
--
[color="#FF8C00"][b]Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs: [i]Lars GaFTU[/i][/b]
[size="4"][b][b]Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: [i]Bernkastel[/i][/b][/b][/size]
[b]Imperial Officer of Defence: [i]The Syndic[/i][/b]
[b]Imperial Officer of Finance: [i]Jumperbeast13[/i][/b]
[b]Imperial Officer of Immigration: [i]TBA[/i][/b]
[/color]

As you can see, the changes are as follows:
[b]Bernkastel, yours truly, has moved from Defence to Foreign Affairs. [u]May you run and duck for cover. [/u][/b]
The Syndic has replaced yours truly as Imperial Officer of Defence.
Imperial Officer of Immigration remains vacant for the time being.

Lastly, we've revamped our entire charter or as we call it, the Imperial Manifesto. Below is the new text and we thank Michael von Prussia for writing this up and making it possible. If you care to take a look at it, please visit [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Imperial_Order_%282nd%29]TIO (2nd)'s Wiki page.[/url]

That's all for this announcement from TIO. Have a nice day.

Edited by Bernkastel

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sentinal' date='06 July 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1278393662' post='2360864']
500K looks pretty freaking sweet. :awesome: Let's hit the 1 mil. (I wonder if by then Bern will have couped Skippy? :ph34r:)
[/quote]

I plan to coup him by 750k.

Whoopsie~

Congrats guys, keep it up.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 July 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1278394429' post='2360878']
Athens is stupid for befriending an alliance that has Bernkastel in it. Shame on you.
[/quote]
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4600/umadq.jpg[/img]

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='05 July 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1278394429' post='2360878']
Athens is stupid for befriending an alliance that has Bernkastel in it. Shame on you.
[/quote]

I'm sorry for keeping an open mind when it comes to who is in government in an alliance with so many people we are proud to call friends.

:(

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 July 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1278394429' post='2360878']
[/quote]
He hasn't destroyed us yet, we're going well so far :D

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='06 July 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1278397383' post='2360918']
Well...maybe proud is an exaggeration.
[/quote]
Oh you

I can only thank the lord Trollkastel hasn't got us destroyed thus far :P.

Its been great so far guys, always nice to see some new faces in gov.

o7 TIO.

[i](P.s. we'll probably decide to cause an almost global war again... say August 19th?? Is that okay?)[/i]

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='06 July 2010 - 08:07 AM' timestamp='1278396406' post='2360907']
I'm sorry for keeping an open mind when it comes to who is in government in an alliance with so many people we are proud to call friends.

:(
[/quote]

I'm glad you realise your mistakes. Now on to rolling TIO because of ~that one person~.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='06 July 2010 - 11:17 AM' timestamp='1278429450' post='2361113']
You're doomed. Bye, TIO!
[/quote]
I have never seen this amount of pure truth before. Sorry to say TIO, but you are more doomed with Bern there.

Charming SOS, there's a whole rest of the alliance other than Bernkastel here you know.

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' date='06 July 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1278419247' post='2361048']
All hail Bern!

Btw, I didn't know Jumperbeast13 was back....
[/quote]
He's been back for a while, he found us while under his new alias and came back to us :wub:

Edited by Skippy

[quote name='Skippy' date='06 July 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1278431060' post='2361135']Charming SOS, there's a whole rest of the alliance other than Bernkastel here you know.[/quote]
I believe that is the case, but we were reading the member list in alphabetical order and couldn't get past Bernkastel due to all the laughter.
Really, we almost laughed ourselves to death.