Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='06 July 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1278430877' post='2361132']
I trust you had him repay any TOP loans before taking action? 2x the cash converted to tech.
[/quote]

With the current TOP deficit, I doubt he had any loans outstanding ;).

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' date='06 July 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1278427673' post='2361097']
Good luck with these unfortunate events, TOP. [b]Making Feanor your leader is always a good choice.[/b]
[/quote]
It wasn't our choice :(

[quote name='rabidman' date='07 July 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1278454226' post='2361556']
If thats TOP's leader, what do you think the rest are doing?
[/quote]
Following Admin, the holly, rules and making sure no one try to break them. :)

[quote name='Pomiel' date='05 July 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1278383467' post='2360701']
His response was worse than his initial crime. You guys did the right thing.

o7
[/quote]

Sometimes when you're betrayed by those you trust the most you act a little irrationally for a bit. Damn shame he didn't post his side. It would have been hilarious to see the response to that.

[quote]So.. basically you backstabbed your own king in order to coup him? coolio.[/quote]

Essentially, but it goes even deeper than that!

I know what you did, Yevgeni, and needless to say I am [i]extremely[/i] disappointed. I lost a lot of respect for you a couple days ago. You should know better.

(@Mods: I'm not complaining about reporting cheating. I have a history of reporting such. However, there's more to this story than that, and it's not all black and white. Regardless, I want to make it clear that I do not support holding back information about multis.)

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='WalkerNinja' date='06 July 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1278457829' post='2361677']
Reporting Illegal Acts = Betrayal

Good to know. Thanks.
[/quote]

Not when you have no reason to believe he actually maliciously broke the law. Like I said, more to it than black and white. You can fall back on that party line knowing that I can't discuss or prove you wrong here, though. That's fine.

Edited by Penkala

If you can't discuss anything, why don't you simply stop making ridiculous allusions? If Berith had wanted to "defend himself", as you call it, he had plenty opportunities to do so on Paradoxia's forums or elsewhere. I don't recall you and I ever having a chat regarding this affair, either.

He [i]maliciously[/i] broke the law. Otherwise, he, and fourteen other rulers, would still be among us.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Penkala' date='06 July 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1278458038' post='2361685']
Like I said, more to it than black and white. [/quote]

I am not sure that you can get more black and white then this. Berith broke the rules. TOP dealt with it the only way it could given the sacred law of the almighty Admin, who is second in power only to the God of Thunder and Rock and Roll.

If you are implying that some other blasphemy ought to have been carried out contrary to the sacred law then I will pray for the souls of the citizens of your nation.

I would encourage all other TOPers to steer clear of discussion of such a blasphemy or you may have to undergo the rite of purification. Feanor might enjoy such rites but I am sure no one else does.

Edited by crazy canuck

[quote name='crazy canuck' date='06 July 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1278461474' post='2361787']
I am not sure that you can get more black and white then this. Berith broke the rules. TOP dealt with it the only way it could given the sacred law of the almighty Admin, who is second in power only to the God of Thunder and Rock and Roll.

If you are implying that some other blasphemy ought to have been carried out contrary to the sacred law then I will pray for the souls of the citizens of your nation.

I would encourage all other TOPers to steer clear of discussion of such a blasphemy or you may have to undergo the rite of purification. Feanor might enjoy such rites but I am sure no one else does.
[/quote]

what rites do you refer to? :ehm:

[quote name='Atlas' date='06 July 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1278448018' post='2361418']
[b]Are you endorsing breaking the TOS and rules of Cyber Nations?

Players in Cyber Nations are required by the rules to report any cheating that they might be aware of. I don't want to see another post from you implying this and you should abide by the rules in the future. If you have further opinions on the subject or this post of mine you're free to send me a PM instead of posting it in the thread.

The rest of you can carry on as usual.[/b]
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]I would like to quote my colleague and boss on this subject once more.

To make it clear, whatever additional IC circumstances surround this or not, any violation of the ToS have to reported to the Admin staff, it is as simple as that. This discussion will not continue even indirectly suggesting otherwise.[/color]

[quote name='Some-Guy' date='06 July 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1278462346' post='2361811']
Penkala (and everyone else really), you are more than welcome to raise any issues you have with either myself or Feanor.

Otherwise? Cheerio.
[/quote]
I have some other issues to raise :giggity: is that cool if I still query you guys?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='05 July 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1278393320' post='2360858']
Really? Thought it was a neat little reference to Johan Andersson, CEO of Paradox Interactive. Oh well.
[/quote]

You're right.

[quote name='Crymson' date='06 July 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1278467637' post='2361958']
You're right.
[/quote]

Not quite, but it's good to see you recognizing at least the name of the mortal incarnation of the God of Thunder and Rock and Roll.