GLOBAL UNITED NATIONS (GUN)

Mason

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning folks, I'm pretty sure you're wondering, what makes GUN special? Well, as a 5 month old GUNner, I'd like to believe that GUN is special to me because it has a DREAM. We might not be the biggest alliances out there but we are a people of ambition and hope. We are not content to be simply a mid-ranged alliance, this alliance was meant for more and we know it. Join us, if you're interested in forging a new superpower. Please, feel free to join us at Global United Nations.

Hello folks. Its fallin again. Allow me to speak about GUN's values. The Global United Nations, is an alliance of peace. One thing we do value is that GUN is an alliance on the defensive. Although we are distinctly prepared to defend our members, we are charterly-bound NOT to conduct acts of aggression. In fact, one of notable facts about us, is that we've never participated in any alliance-scale war before. Joining GUN, ensures a stable and safe enviroment for growth.

I joined GUN in September and did so for very specific reasons:

1) I wanted a neutral alliance. I believe war is a bad thing and should be avoided. We must always be prepared for it's being thrust upon us, but we must find ways to avoid it.

2) I wanted an alliance that was actually interested in developing my nation and my user experience within the CN community.

3) I wanted an alliance where I knew people had my back and I knew they felt the same way about me.

4) I wanted an alliance who's leadership listens to its constituents and actively seeks their input.

Global United Nations has delivered on each and every one of those expectations for me. First, I went through GUN University to learn the basics in addition to being advised on how to get my nation initially set up. Upon graduation, I saw a fellow GUN member being attacked by a rogue and I went gung ho at the offender...a bit overboard, really. I immediately received unsolicited aid (from a member I'd never interacted with) for the war and was guided by the leadership in better ways to conduct my attacks. In the end, the rogue was destoryed and my fellow GUN member and I survived. What's more, my war losses were reimbursed by the alliance simply because I incurred them by standing up for a fellow member!

From that act, I was recognized almost immediately and I've moved up the ranks in GUN to places where I can make great contributions to the alliance. This is an alliance where your nation grows and is defended, but also where your CN experience can be expanded. GUN is one of the best Tech dealing alliances out there and the reliability shown is impressive.

Now, I'm enjoying learning the advanced aspects of CN via GUN's Academy. My nation is showing the benefits of my added knowledged, as well.

GUN is the place for you if you want to build your nation, learn CN and grow your experience on Planet Bob.

Warning: GUN Forums can be Addicting. You may find yourself so interested that you may even be posting at 2pm, 1am, 8am, 11am, etc. It's tough to tear yourself away.

Edited by OrangeBlood

I joined GUN because the Charter stresses peace, diplomacy and cooperation. Little did I know just how great the members are to recruits. My nation has grown by leaps and bounds due to the help and advice from other members since joining. The GUN leadership is very attentive to the needs of all members, not just the larger nations. One of the best things about GUN is the way we recognize and reward commitment to the alliance. I speak from personal experience when I say that if you want to participate in the leadership, all you have to do is demonstrate ability and willingness.

It is my firm belief that GUN is destined to be a force for peace and growth on Planet Bob. Come join us and grow with us. You will be glad you did.

Plastarche of Selederia,

Foreign Affairs Deputy, GUN

Allow me to share a bit of my own GUN experience. I lead the alliance along with 2 other Security Council members. I believe that the fact that I'm leading the alliance in its highest office is a testimony to its values and quality. I am not particularly experienced in CN, GUN is my first alliance. I entered GUN as young, hotshot noob. But yet, in the months since my arrival, I been cultivated and moulded by senior leaders of the alliance into the GUNner I am today. Also, its meritocracy and democratic systems, have allowed me to climb up the political ladder in GUN in a relatively short period of time.

GUN is looking for recruits. No doubt, thats true. More than that, we are looking for talent and potential. If you fit that bill, please feel free to hop over to our forums at GUN