Official Government Setup of Girltopia

maddy

[color="#4169E1"][center][size="7"]The Government Documents of Girltopia[/size][/center]

[center]The Royal Family, Government, and People of Girltopia Herby establish this document to keep stability in the land of Girltopia and to sustain Law and Order while keeping some powers at bay. [/center]

[center][size="5"]Article One
The Royal Family[/size][/center]

[center][size="5"]Section 1[/size][/center]

The Royal Family is the most essential part of the government of Girltopia. The head-of-state, head-of-government, and commander-in-chief is the Queen of Girltopia.

[center][size="4"][b]Queen[/b][/size][/center]

The Queen is the ruler of Girltopia. She may fire any minister and she may appoint them as well. In times of war she gives all command, although she may appoint a master general to help her with things of war. They military appoints directly to her, for the exception of the 1st Platoon of Men [Boy Scouts] who report to the Princess.
The Queen has no limits to power except for a few exceptions:

-She may not have the government take over of companies/businesses
-She may not use the Queendom's treasury for her personal use in times of war
-She may not exile anybody without permission of the Council of Women & Girls
-She may not, ever, have any of the Royal Family put to death. Even if they commit an act of Treason. But she can exile them.

A male may never take the place of the Queen. Under no circumstances.

[center][size="5"]Section 2
King[/size][/center]

A King is not important to the government. He has no place and government and can not make political decisions. Someone may become King if they are married to the Queen.
If the Queen is to die, the King shall not take power. The Princess will. If a Princess does not exist, the nearest female relative will take power.

[center][size="5"]
Section 3
Princess[/size][/center]

A Princess is a very important piece of government. In fact, she is the most important right after the Queen. If the Queen is unable to rule or dies, the Princess takes her place.

The Princess has certain powers.

-She has control of the 1st Platoon of Men [Boy Scouts]. They are under her control
-In order for something to become law, she must sign the proposal along with the Queen
-She may not be put to death
-She can request the exile of anyone to the Council of Women & Girls
-She has the right to enter any establishment without question

The Princess is the Daughter of the Queen.

[center][size="5"]Section 4
Prince[/size][/center]

The Princes is like the King. He is not important to the government. He can not be put to death, like all the rest of the Royal family. He can not take the place of King unless the King and Queen both die, there is not Princess, and the women who comes to take the Queen's place must marry him.

[center][size="5"]Article 2
Council of Women & Girls[/size]
[size="5"]
Section 1
The Council of Women & Girls[/size][/center]

The Council of Women & Girls are elected by Women & Girls. They may vote for The Council of Women & Girls starting at age 16. The Council of Women $ Girls have many abilities and aspects:

-They can propose proposals to the Queen and Princess to be made into law
-They can be as young as 15 and there is no limit to how old they can be
-They represent districts and should do their best to represent their people
-They have a term of two years
-They can be impeached with the approval of the Princess
-They must where their uniforms when they are in session
-They can manage taxes and levy for higher or lower taxes
-They can help regulate trade
[center]
[size="5"]Article 3
Lower Government

Section 1
Ministers[/size][/center]

Ministers are appointed by the Queen and fired by the Queen.

Current Ministers:

Minister of The Treasury
-Manages the Queendom's budget
-Helps propose ways to save money or use tax money to the Queen
-Helps use tax money for special purposes

Safety Minister
--Manages the National Fire-Department and Local Police Departments
-Works with the Minister of The Treasury to get financing
-Can request for the police to do emergency acts such as in times of war
-Manages Civil Defense

Minister of War
-Manages all wars with the assistance of the Queen
-Appoints generals
-Manages peace time drills and strategy planning

Minister of The Press
-Is the spokesperson for the Queen and the Government
--Advises the Queen on what the people of Girltopia and the World think of her and how she could improve her ratings

Minister of Defense
-Manages all troops for Defense
-Planes with the Minister of War on how to defend the Queendom

Minister of Law
-Advises the Queen and Princess on what laws to approve
-Can call on any Council Girl/Women to be impeached but it must be proven in a court with the Permission of the Princess
-Keeps track of all laws
[center][size="5"]
Section 2
Mayor and City Councils
[/size][/center]

Mayors are elected by men and women starting at the age of 18. They control local affairs and are given power limits by the City Council. Mayors may be women or men.
A Deputy Mayor is appointed by the Mayor of said city.

The City Council is elected by men and women starting at the age of 18.
-They can conduct local taxes
-Conduct safety measures
-The can make proposals to make local laws that do not abolish the Queens law or the law of these Documents

[i]With Liberty our Government Stands. Long Live [b]The Queen[/b].[/i][/color][center][/center]

Edited by maddy

The Tahoe Republic has issued a statement to the effect of "if any of these officials sets foot in Tahoe they will be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity dealing with the systematic grave humiliation of a certain sex of the human race."

Edited by Sargun

"Though we see many fallacies in this governmental system, there are a few questions I would like to ask:
1: The Princess seems to hold a large amount of power in your system, what if the queen never gives birth to a daughter, or opts against baring children, or the child, if a daughter, has some sort of major mental deficiency? What if the Queen gives birth to only males? What if one of these males are flamboyantly homosexual, or get a sex-change operation? Could they take the roll of princess? What if the princess is a child, unfit for government service (As it seems with the current princess)? Would the infant make a hand-print on the document, or would a counselor be assigned to make decisions on behalf of the child?

2:Exile comes up frequently in your government system; Where are these exiled persons exiled to?

3:Most importantly, why do you allow children to run your government? Our king took the throne at the young age of 27, and was viewed by many to be too juvenile to take the position. At the age of fifteen, a government member would have no time to finish even the most basic formal schooling, leaving them bitterly unprepared to take a position as high-school student body president, let alone help rule a nation. That wasn't so much a question, as a statement, I know, but it deserves to have attention brought to it."
[right]--Haris Sundström, Head of Aftenposten's International News Section[/right]

[quote name='maddy' date='04 July 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1278304158' post='2359966']
OOC: I thought you were the GM? If you are also Tahoe then I guess I'll go :/
[/quote]
OOC: Sargun is not a GM, nor has he been one for a while. Lynneth, Iamthey, and I are the current GMs.

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' date='05 July 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1278316281' post='2360149']
The government of the Greater Japanese Empire finds Girltopia's monarchist system to be... too democratic.
[/quote]

The Queen thinks some of it is too. Maybe she will make an amendment soon.

OOC: Can I have a link to how yours is set up? I just based mine off a TV show

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' date='05 July 2010 - 01:51 AM' timestamp='1278316281' post='2360149']
The government of the Greater Japanese Empire finds Girltopia's monarchist system to be... too democratic.
[/quote]
Indeed, what a pity it is that yet another nation is bending to the demands of the ever-expanding democrats.

[quote name='Kaede Alexeivich' date='05 July 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1278354741' post='2360396']
Indeed, what a pity it is that yet another nation is bending to the demands of the ever-expanding democrats.
[/quote]

OOC: I was trying to be nice so I would be accepted in north america but now that i actually have land things are going to start to change. dont worry :P

[quote name='maddy' date='05 July 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1278355320' post='2360404']
OOC: I was trying to be nice so I would be accepted in north america but now that i actually have land things are going to start to change. dont worry :P
[/quote]
OOC: I know that OOC, but IC my government would condemn you for bending to their will :/

"It's like watching someone cook pancakes. Back and forth, over and over. Are we sure these women know what they're doing?"

"It's interesting that a nation looks to children to RUN it, rather than just for suggestions. God help us if they develop nuclear weapons. Can you imagine the tantrum if they dont get desert?"

"And to think our government was ready to support them. Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the one that follows him?"

-Heard on a Taeunas political discussion show

[quote name='maddy' date='05 July 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1278353267' post='2360384']
The Queen thinks some of it is too. Maybe she will make an amendment soon.

OOC: Can I have a link to how yours is set up? I just based mine off a TV show
[/quote]

OOC: Check the DNT Factbook link in my signature. :)

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='08 July 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1278641951' post='2364149']
[i]The western world is constantly pressuring Asia and Europe into becoming democrats. This constant push is not what we approve of, we think all nations should of a choice of what they want to be.[/i]

- United Isocoles.
[/quote]

*Private With United Isocoles Leader*

We know. That is why we just gave more power to the Queen. I have taken some power from the Council of Women & Girls and given it to myself.