Leaving alliance?

ktimekiller

My alliance disbanded, and I wish to leave it, but i forgot how to leave alliances, how do i leave it?

Also, Is it possible to recieve some aid from friendly nations? for the past 2 days, ive been raided by 7 different people non stop, and I have lost a !@#$ load of tech, land, and infas. I have no idea who these people are, or their alliance, but it seems a group has sighted their eyes to harrass me and take my wealth.

My alliance disbanded, and I wish to leave it, but i forgot how to leave alliances, how do i leave it?

Also, Is it possible to recieve some aid from friendly nations? for the past 2 days, ive been raided by 7 different people non stop, and I have lost a !@#$ load of tech, land, and infas. I have no idea who these people are, or their alliance, but it seems a group has sighted their eyes to harrass me and take my wealth.

heyy join the Ascended Coalition of Liberty.. we are a pretty sweet alliance!!

http://z11.invisionfree.com/ACLalliance/index.php?act=idx

uhh.. mind telling me how i leave first?

Go to the "Edit my nation" screen and type your alliance as "None". If you plan on joining another then follow their sign up procedures. In fact if you want to make it shorter just change your affiliation to "The Federation" and sign up at our forums here http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheFed/index.php?act=idx

Shameless plug, I know :blush: But it did give you useful information

Edited by Stylesjl