Nuclear Proliferation Treaty

Let me tell you about nuclear weapons. We love them, and we found out our pals at the Colonial Independence Association love them as much we do. So we decided we could totally share our nuke stores, and promote the use of them on the world. So without further ado, I present to you a Treaty on Nuclear Proliferation.

I suggest if you like nukes an, o, followed by a, /, be an appropriate response.

[quote][center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/e/ed/TFD_flag.png[/img] [img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2702/newciaflag.png[/img]
[size=4][b]The Nuclear Proliferation Treaty[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Article I:[/b] Preamble
The 1st July marks the birthday of the Signature of a non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty. This is not the case. In this document, the alliances of The Foreign Division (TFD) and Colonial Independence Association (CIA) come together to affirm their commitment towards mutual peace, mutual aid and mutual nuclear defence.

[b]Article II:[/b] The only type of non-Nuclear Proliferation you will see in this treaty
Both TFD and CIA will remain peaceful towards one another in all circumstances, be it at individual member level or alliance-wide. Neither alliance will assist in any way a third party carrying any action against the other signatory. Both signatories will always treat each other with respect both in public and private.

[b]Article III:[/b] Sharing Intelligence is key to Nuclear Proliferation
If one signatory gains any compromising information about real or possible attacks on the other signatory, they will provide the information to the other signatory by any means possible.

[b]Article IV: [/b]Nuclear Funding Programs
If one signatory asks the other for any monetary aid, and it is found to be not too much of a burden or danger to them, then they shall provide it to the requesting signatory.

[b]Article V:[/b] Nuclear Proliferation
In the event either Signatory comes under attack by a Third party, he can request Assistance from the other Signatory who is required to offer all the Nuclear support at their reach. As the amount o Nuclear Weapons are not unlimited and its use must be meaningful, should the attack result from the fulfillment of another treaty by the said signatory, the Assistance request fulfillment will be optional, although highly encouraged.

[b]Article VI:[/b] Back to non-Nuclear Proliferation
If one signatory feels that this treaty is no longer beneficial, then they shall notify the other through private channels, and, after a 96 hour grace period in which the treaty is still valid, then this treaty is considered null and void.

[center]CIA
President - Amos Malachi
Vice President - Patriarch
Secretary of the Interior - GoddessOfLinn
Secretary of the Treasury - Ali5541
Secretary of Defense - Kyoto Wolf
Secretary of State - Robony

TFD
Speaker LetsHunt
Senator Phil
Senator The Iggy
Senator Illius Vander
Senator Barkeaters
Minister of Foreign Affairs GearHead
[/center]
[/quote]

[quote name='Homeboy' date='02 July 2010 - 05:36 AM' timestamp='1278045399' post='2357438']
Mandatory Prolific empire post in here :D

Congrats to both partys on your treaty
[/quote]

Seriously, can we sue for copyright ? Should I call my lawyer. lol

Congratulations on the new treaty!

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='02 July 2010 - 06:39 AM' timestamp='1278049161' post='2357487']
Not a very fitting treaty title based on the inefficiency of nuclear capable nations between the two of ya, but CIA have some good folk in them so I'll congratulate this.
[/quote]

The treaty was inspired in the day (OOC: 42nd birthday of the non-nuke proliferation treaty). Then again, we're not THAT bad in nuke counts.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='02 July 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1278051243' post='2357509']
The treaty was inspired in the day (OOC: 42nd birthday of the non-nuke proliferation treaty). Then again, we're not THAT bad in nuke counts.
[/quote]
Ah, I see. That makes more sense, and no you're not that bad, but just not that great either was all.