A DECLARATION OF WAR!!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking over the Dark Lords [url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=THE%20DARK%20LORDS"]Alliance page[/url]it seems fitting that they are made up of a black and blue pair of nations. This could not be scripted much better.
My hats off to you and thanks for the LoLz

[quote name='Guppy' date='02 July 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1278104086' post='2358057']
GOONS better watch out! He has vast reserves of Capital letters. Actually Anarchy is quite significant.
[/quote]

ffffffffffffff

Alright, perhaps we underestimated this opponent. I'm not sure we can deal with his capitalization. It's almost overwhelming.

[quote name='Seipher Caim' date='01 July 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1277983453' post='2356501']
YEAH Amazing !
TOLWYN was Right !

[img]http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/SeipherCaim/2.png[/img]
[/quote]

Excellent - love it :excl:
Well done.

[quote name='White Chocolate' date='02 July 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1278105336' post='2358078']
Excellent - love it :excl:
Well done.
[/quote]

Hahaha...I completely missed that...thought it was just another real screenshot. Well done, S.C.

[quote name='nippy' date='02 July 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1278103834' post='2358051']
I'd like to know what unit of measurement you're using to describe this 'damage' and 'profit'. Also, when the heck are you going to declare on GOONS? Or did you already? I'm barely paying attention here. Also, Hiro, I hope you get out before he actually declares...I'd hate for our boys to hit you. You're likable.
[/quote]

<3 nippy, I'm not in TDL atm and peace has been discussed and arrange with uine ARES well, apart from the guy that wants to set his own individual clauses, like set my government to anarchy! WTF maybe he's not been paying attention I'm already in nuke anarchy. CRAZY ARES GUY :rolleyes: He should know it was his nuke that done it lol

Also a big shout out to Kronos <3

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='03 July 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1278110817' post='2358164']
<3 nippy, I'm not in TDL atm and peace has been discussed and arrange with uine ARES well, apart from the guy that wants to set his own individual clauses, like set my government to anarchy! WTF maybe he's not been paying attention I'm already in nuke anarchy. CRAZY ARES GUY :rolleyes: He should know it was his nuke that done it lol

Also a big shout out to Kronos <3
[/quote]

Ah, good to hear. Yeah, ARES went a bit crazy with this DL crap. We had a nation switch AA's as the comedy option, and they kept declaring on him despite his switching AA's back to our own. Yeah, the whole "switching AA's during wars" thing....whatever.

[quote name='nippy' date='03 July 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1278112363' post='2358174']
Ah, good to hear. Yeah, ARES went a bit crazy with this DL crap. We had a nation switch AA's as the comedy option, and they kept declaring on him despite his switching AA's back to our own. Yeah, the whole "switching AA's during wars" thing....whatever.
[/quote]

Yea I'm just having fun with leaving is all, as I said to Schatt I wouldn't mind gifting my money out before I delete my nation to pay for my lulz, I'm really bad at this bad boy roguery thing aye? But the pms I'm receiving from the AREs guy is comical.

I would hate to fight against GOONS as I like you guys, you're like \m/ and play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='03 July 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1278112709' post='2358178']
Yea I'm just having fun with leaving is all, as I said to Schatt I wouldn't mind gifting my money out before I delete my nation to pay for my lulz, I'm really bad at this bad boy roguery thing aye? But the pms I'm receiving from the AREs guy is comical.

I would hate to fight against GOONS as I like you guys, you're like \m/ and play the game the way it's supposed to be played.
[/quote]

If you're seriously on your way out, feel free to drop by [url]http://cngoons.com[/url] and provide us with the tears you've collected. It sucks that you're leaving, man...but if you have to go, have a good one and don't be a stranger. :v:

I'd like to give everyone a chance to review [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55511"]this[/url].

Oh, and closed because this thread is so far off from IC that you guys should have used IC tags to mark what little has been posted here according to rules.