A DECLARATION OF WAR!!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sadizo' date='01 July 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1278026075' post='2357160']
Well said. Obviously our inferior un-united minds cannot think as sharply as the 4-day war veteran CN genius that is Tolwyn, I must now rethink all my war tactics.
[/quote]

If it's based on your defcon level affecting the amount you pay in bills, then I agree.

[quote name='USOFAA' date='02 July 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1278084471' post='2357715']
I would hope you all are getting colse to rolling this guy by now. I seen what he had to say about green team if you wish some help let me know.
[/quote]

You're joking about them needing help aye?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='02 July 2010 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1278084687' post='2357722']
You're joking about them needing help aye?
[/quote]
Yes for the most part. Other then the fact i am a somewhat low NS nations with Nukes.:)

[quote name='USOFAA' date='02 July 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1278084823' post='2357723']
Yes for the most part. Other then the fact i am a somewhat low NS nations with Nukes.:)
[/quote]

such a low ns that you can nuke a 2k ns nation? Nah you have to be kidding. Or that was a really silly post.

[quote name='USOFAA' date='02 July 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1278084823' post='2357723']
Yes for the most part. Other then the fact i am a somewhat [b]low NS nations with Nukes[/b].:)
[/quote]
Not really, we've got 3 of you in Asgaard alone. Other alliances have nukes in the 5-10k range.

Yours is actually pretty normal now.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='02 July 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1278085153' post='2357730']
Not really, we've got 3 of you in Asgaard alone. Other alliances have nukes in the 5-10k range.

[/quote]

Tbh I think he didn't even bother to check what ns TOLWYN is, then when he realised he's such a low ns he came out with the above to make himself sound less silly.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='02 July 2010 - 10:39 AM' timestamp='1278085153' post='2357730']

[/quote]
Really here i was thinking i was on the low end for Nukes. Ok well its all good i am still somewhat new. This is my first nation in CN and the whole help thing was me trying to be polite thats about it.

WE HAVE ALREADY CAUSED TRILLIONS OF DAMAGE TO OUR ENEMIES, AND I AM PROFITING IN THE BILLIONS FROM THIS WAR. MY FORCES ARE SO POWERFUL EVEN MY OWN PEOPLE ARE GETTING ANGRY. BEWARE THE DIVINE POWER OF THE DARK LORDS.

DID YOU KNOW IF YOU GET TO 30 DAYS WITHOUT COLLECTING TAXES YOU GET A SPECIAL BONUS WHICH COULD WIN YOU THE WAR?

Seriously, when do we stop humouring him?

[quote name='Lukcia' date='02 July 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1278097203' post='2357945']
Seriously, when do we stop humouring him?
[/quote]

Soon, I hope. Half the Uralican Tribal Council's members have headaches from being shouted at so much. Matter of fact, my top military aide is starting to get war-hungry. If there's one guy who has an itchier trigger finger than Jarkko Salomäki, it's Kirill Zholtok. :P

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='02 July 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1278096015' post='2357928']
WE HAVE ALREADY CAUSED TRILLIONS OF DAMAGE TO OUR ENEMIES, AND I AM PROFITING IN THE BILLIONS FROM THIS WAR. MY FORCES ARE SO POWERFUL EVEN MY OWN PEOPLE ARE GETTING ANGRY. BEWARE THE DIVINE POWER OF THE DARK LORDS.
[/quote]

I'd like to know what unit of measurement you're using to describe this 'damage' and 'profit'. Also, when the heck are you going to declare on GOONS? Or did you already? I'm barely paying attention here. Also, Hiro, I hope you get out before he actually declares...I'd hate for our boys to hit you. You're likable.

They would only sanction nations that are worth sanctioning...

Are you joking about this whole thing, because we've fallen for it, you can give it up now.

I HAVE ALREADY DECLARED WAR ON GOONS, JUST NOT PHYSICALLY YET BECAUSE IM IN ANARCHY. BUT REALIZE: ANARCHY MEANS BASICALLY NOTHING, AS I WASNT GOING TO BOTHER WITH COLLECTING TAXES ANY TIME SOON. PLUS IVE BEEN WINNING A LOT OF MY BATTLES, DAMAGING WITH CRUISE MISSILES. THE WAR IS QUITE SUCCESSFUL AND ONCE I GET OUT OF ANARCHY I AM COMING FOR GOONS.