Recruit Me

Starfox101

Well, I basically have no idea about any alliances these days, as most of my friends in other alliances are now out of the game, and I don't pay attention to most of you. So, try and recruit me. Oh, and don't bother posting if you don't know my past (It's awesome).

Also, if you're a sanctioned alliance it's unlikely I'll join, as I don't like big alliance politics, but you can try I guess.

(Not on any Zi lists any longer, before someone asks)

Well, I basically have no idea about any alliances these days, as most of my friends in other alliances are now out of the game, and I don't pay attention to most of you. So, try and recruit me. Oh, and don't bother posting if you don't know my past (It's awesome).

Also, if you're a sanctioned alliance it's unlikely I'll join, as I don't like big alliance politics, but you can try I guess.

I suppose I could direct you to R&R, If you wish.

R&R is a growing alliance with a lot of cool people, and trust me, I'm not exaggerating, everyone is :awesome:

Let me know if ya want to join ;)

Hello. I am a recruiter from Viridian Entente. We are a powerfull, strong alliance that can provide vast, swift and effective military defence and offense, we have a renowned, plentifull banking system that can help you gain experiance, start up AID,and one of the nicest forums around. We know there are a lot of alliances to chose from but with them, you will be just another soldier acting as their pawns.We have a direct democracy and if you are talented in your field and work hard you may just become Military,Recruiting or even Economic Head!! We are a green/blue sphere alliance and that means if you join our team and trade with other teammates you get an extra income and vastly speed up your growth.We also provide an immence tech market that essentially provides you with 500K after a deal is complete.If you are interested in joining our alliance just respond to this message and I'll give you a link to come and join!!! Be There And Be Square!!!

http://z14.invisionfree.com/viridianentent...dex.php?act=idx

Hello. I am a recruiter from Viridian Entente. We are a powerfull, strong alliance that can provide vast, swift and effective military defence and offense, we have a renowned, plentifull banking system that can help you gain experiance, start up AID,and one of the nicest forums around. We know there are a lot of alliances to chose from but with them, you will be just another soldier acting as their pawns.We have a direct democracy and if you are talented in your field and work hard you may just become Military,Recruiting or even Economic Head!! We are a green/blue sphere alliance and that means if you join our team and trade with other teammates you get an extra income and vastly speed up your growth.We also provide an immence tech market that essentially provides you with 500K after a deal is complete.If you are interested in joining our alliance just respond to this message and I'll give you a link to come and join!!! Be There And Be Square!!!

http://z14.invisionfree.com/viridianentent...dex.php?act=idx

I reject any Copy and paste.

Also, you called me a square. Low blow, man.

ey, uh i would direct you to ISCO basically because were a great lil' alliance with moderately high activity, and were always looking for some new recruits who have...experience :awesome: . we offer aid, protection etc. were on our way up and were an alliance who seek to prosper in peace and if forced destroy in war. and if you would be even slightly interested come by the forums http://z4.invisionfree.com/ISCO/ or just pm me.

Edited by President Magee

ey, uh i would direct you to ISCO basically because were a great lil' alliance with moderately high activity, and were always looking for some new recruits who have...experience :awesome: . we offer aid, protection etc. were on our way up and were an alliance who seek to prosper in peace and if forced destroy in war. and if you would be even slightly interested come by the forums http://z4.invisionfree.com/ISCO/ or just pm me.

Are you guys Leftists?

I like the small alliance atmosphere, so I'll keep you considered.

Since you tried to recruit me to TRS back in the day when it first started, I'll return the favor. Join CSN. No copypasta BS.

Since you tried to recruit me to TRS back in the day when it first started, I'll return the favor. Join CSN. No copypasta BS.

Haha, yeah I do recall that. You wouldn't budge. CSN, though, I really don't even know who leads your alliance or any members beyond you.

Edited by Starfox101

May I suggest the Confederacy of Independent States. I kinda think they are in need of a good leader. Spak is awesome, but he's not as active as he once was, which is fine, but I think CIS needs yet another key leader in their system. I'd like to see CIS rise up again and I think you might be a key ingrediant.

I'm not even in CIS, but I really would like to see them do good.

Come to TAE. Were small, Need experience, etc. as for knowing your past, meh, second chances ftw. If you want a gov position heck we got a few open. Military needs people, and were starting a bank. got a protectorate, and were making friends fast with teh global community (PIAT with GATO :awesome: and WAR :rolleyes: ). Idk thats about all I got without sounding like everyone else

also

nope, were democratic

democracy is left. gg :jihad: