Seaworthy Announcement

[quote name='porksaber' date='29 June 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1277854278' post='2354502']
Well, Dera never tells a lie, so employing him as my adviser on this matter, we've decided that this was a big mistake and retract this cancellation. Bob Ilyani got us the info we needed, and we're pretty sure this was a big misunderstanding. Wrong IRC channel, etc..

Move along, there is nothing to see here, etc...

tl;dr? T-O-P is confusing and seeks to confuse, but in the end all the confusion led to clarity and now we're clear that this was a big confusing matter so we ended the confusion and we're not canceling after all. Got it? Good!
[/quote]
When the real story comes out this promises to be really amusing

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they're friends again? That's good.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1277829202' post='2354024']
JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE DIVISION THAT SEPERATES BLACK TEAM.
[/quote]

Don't worry about it Dr. Tolwyn. The Black Team will soon be fully united.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='30 June 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1277857288' post='2354563']
You can't retract a cancellation. What the hell.
[/quote]

Sure I can! In fact, I just did!

It was cathartic. I hope to do it again.

[quote name='Chimaera' date='30 June 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1277922545' post='2355418']
Who support retraction of cancellation?
[/quote]

[b]WHO NOT[/b]

Edited by Jingoist

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='08 July 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1278617009' post='2363682']
Somebody needs to take a crash course in controlling dialogue favorably.
[/quote]

I support your academic endeavors, but please try to stay on topic. I'm retracting the retraction of a cancellation here.

[quote name='porksaber' date='08 July 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1278617184' post='2363690']
I support your academic endeavors, but please try to stay on topic. I'm retracting the retraction of a cancellation here.
[/quote]
So section V has been fulfilled?
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70465"]Section V: Withdrawal:[/url]
Brothers: we need to remind you that this is not an acceptable form of birth control. You want out? You give 48 hrs notice. Dig?

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='08 July 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1278617704' post='2363707']
So section V has been fulfilled?
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70465"]Section V: Withdrawal:[/url]
Brothers: we need to remind you that this is not an acceptable form of birth control. You want out? You give 48 hrs notice. Dig?
[/quote]

Schattenmann, i don't see what's so hard to grasp here.

I mean, pretty much everyone knows that a retraction of a retraction of a cancellation means that Section V has been fulfilled.

[quote name='porksaber' date='08 July 2010 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1278619920' post='2363756']
Schattenmann, i don't see what's so hard to grasp here.

I mean, pretty much everyone knows that a retraction of a retraction of a cancellation means that Section V has been fulfilled.
[/quote]
I just want to make sure all the bases are covered so that in ...36 hours nobody starts crying about anything that happens that they might not like.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='08 July 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1278622415' post='2363802']
I just want to make sure all the bases are covered so that in ...36 hours nobody starts crying about anything that happens that they might not like.
[/quote]

Yes. All the bases are covered. I'm sure we'll think of something before 36 hours.