Seaworthy Announcement

It is, with a heavy heart, and, with many sentences that blatantly disregard the official syntactically favored application of commas in the English vernacular, activate the 5th clause of the EMBRACING OUR BLACK BRETHREN treaty with Nemesis, thereby canceling said treaty in 48 hours.

We love Daggarz, Draov, Yawoo, and Poyples. It is unfortunate, however, that Nemesis has become as inactive as they have. They have become so inactive, that we, have decided that we no longer know them.

I hope you guys can get it together and get your activity back up to seaworthy levels soon.

No hard feelings.

Sincerely,

Uncle Porksaber

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='29 June 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1277825941' post='2353970']
Don't you both have terrible activity?
[/quote]

Yes, but Nemesis has more terrible activity. In as much, it constitutes inactivity, and as mentioned in the OP, this will not be tolerated. Even moreso then ours. Any more questions?

I'm pretty sure I spoke to Poyples just last week so it's not as they're so inactive you weren't able to cancel the treaty privately then announce it, like normal.

I'm not sure I'd be particularly appreciative of your OP either, but I suppose they'll make of it whatever they choose.

[quote name='King Puffington' date='29 June 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1277827437' post='2353996']
If I didn't know any better, I'd say there's more to this than meets the eye. But then again, I don't, so...
[/quote]

To be fair I'm half expecting an upgrade to MADP or something along those lines posted soon, but went with what I thought when I first read the announcement rather than going down this route. :D

[quote name='porksaber' date='29 June 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1277826157' post='2353973']
Yes, but Nemesis has more terrible activity. In as much, it constitutes inactivity, and as mentioned in the OP, this will not be tolerated. Even moreso then ours. Any more questions?
[/quote]

How do you do that voodoo that you do so well? Will you still reply when I call a random word in IRC? Is it OK if I praise you (plural) and hope for your increasing success and expansion across the plains of Bob?

In lieu of knowing what the hell is going on here, I'm just going to do the safe thing and blame Daggarz.
[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1277829202' post='2354024']
JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE DIVISION THAT SEPERATES BLACK TEAM.
[/quote]
INDEED.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1277829202' post='2354024']
[/quote]

Tolwyn, please actually know whos in the black sphere

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1277829202' post='2354024']
[/quote]

Hahaha I tip my hat to you, good sir.

Well, Dera never tells a lie, so employing him as my adviser on this matter, we've decided that this was a big mistake and retract this cancellation. Bob Ilyani got us the info we needed, and we're pretty sure this was a big misunderstanding. Wrong IRC channel, etc..

Move along, there is nothing to see here, etc...

tl;dr? T-O-P is confusing and seeks to confuse, but in the end all the confusion led to clarity and now we're clear that this was a big confusing matter so we ended the confusion and we're not canceling after all. Got it? Good!

EDIT: I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued professionalism.

Edited by porksaber