Disbandment Notice

[quote name='Jocko Homo' date='29 June 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1277779254' post='2353527']
He's been in like 12 alliances so far right? DeSouza, you really need to work on choosing a plan and sticking with it.
[/quote]

Don't tell me what I should or shouldnt do.
I wouldn't listen anyway.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='deSouza' date='28 June 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1277779885' post='2353541']
You like to "act a fool" too?
[/quote]

Sir, I assure you this is no act. :v:

I would love to stay and chat but I have to go to the gym. The beautiful Mrs. Homo is due home soon and she likes her Jocko’s ab’s ripping tight. :ehm:

Cheerio!

[quote name='Ardus' date='29 June 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1277762853' post='2353201']
I echo Shatt's sentiments. And welcome to the dark side.
[/quote]Ideology free side is not the dark side.

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='Solaris' date='29 June 2010 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1277790562' post='2353655']
Ideology free side is not the dark side.
[/quote]
One, I was referring to capitalism as opposed to communism. Two, I was being sarcastic. ;)

[quote name='Ardus' date='29 June 2010 - 09:20 AM' timestamp='1277792420' post='2353682']
One, I was referring to capitalism as opposed to communism. Two, I was being sarcastic. ;)
[/quote]One, I was merely aiming to underline that an ideology free state does not mean sympathy for capitalism. Two, hello. :x

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='29 June 2010 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1277804850' post='2353790']
Communism is a wonderful system for human beings. Alas, not so much for monkeys.

When we throw off our animalistic desire for heirachy and whatever is under the next rock, Communism awaits.
[/quote]

Someone gets me!!!

To all the people who wished me good luck, good luck to you too.
:wub:

[quote name='Jocko Homo' date='29 June 2010 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1277765605' post='2353279']
Possibly. By that point idiocracy will have set in and it may actually look good.

The problem with Communists is that they want to share everything of MINE. What's wrong with that? Well I have worked my butt off and have a new Sea-doo, an awesome truck, a great house and a hot wife. All of which they want.

They in return will allow me to use their stuff as well. It consists of a pile of dirty Che Guevara t-shirts, a 30 year old Yugo that lays down a smokescreen everywhere it goes, a homemade banjo, a "wife" who has fewer teeth in her head than I have fingers and 3 kids under 10 who somehow all have Goatees and Monocles.

Thanks but I'll pass.
[/quote]

I really enjoyed reading this. And as a person who still sees what communism did, all around me, I'm happy that you decided to disband NLF and renounce your ideology. Planet Bob with one less communist is a happy Planet Bob.