A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' date='02 July 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1278102507' post='2358024']
HOW DARE THEY CHALLENGE YOUR NAME, TOWLYN! I FOR ONE AM VERY UPSET.
[/quote]

YES HOW COULD THIS BE DONE TOLY-WYN[size="1"](er)[size="2"]

[size="3"]THIS IS A GREAT INSULT TO YOUR STANDING[/size]
[/size][/size]

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='02 July 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1278103238' post='2358040']
YES IT IS, AND THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSEQUENCES. AND DONT TRY TO SWITCH SIDES ALL OF A SUDDEN. I SEE YOUR DOUBTS IN OUR PROGRESS, BUT THEY ARE UNFOUNDED.
[/quote]

ME? I WOULD NEVER DOUBT YOU, DEAR LEADER.

NO I MEAN XENON. HIS GRAPH MEANS NOTHING. IT IS SHEER, BASELESS PROPAGANDA WITH ABSOLUTELY NO BASIS WHATSOEVER AND ONLY SERVERS TO UNDERMINE THE DARK LORDS.

ENLIGHTNEN YOURSELF WITH SOME TRUE FACTS: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Facepunch Alliance

(I AM FIGHTING TWO NATIONS FROM THIS DISHONOURABLE ALLINACE)

Edited by TOLWYN

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='02 July 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1278106065' post='2358094']
NO I MEAN XENON. HIS GRAPH MEANS NOTHING. IT IS SHEER, BASELESS PROPAGANDA WITH ABSOLUTELY NO BASIS WHATSOEVER AND ONLY SERVERS TO UNDERMINE THE DARK LORDS.
[/quote]

Baseless my !@#. I double-checked to make sure the chart was legit. (OOC: Good thing one can check stats charts without having to log in :P) Individual TOOL Applicants generally come out of Academy with more NS than your entire alliance has right now. :smug: (Those that don't can't be bothered to grow for whatever reason. Lazy gits. :P)

nippy's right. The lulz factor of your constant caps-lock and God complex is beginning to wear thin. Much like the Flying Tigers, Rebbilon, and BAA before you, among others.

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='02 July 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1278106065' post='2358094']

ENLIGHTNEN YOURSELF WITH SOME TRUE FACTS: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Facepunch"]http://www.cybernati...iance=Facepunch[/url] Alliance

(I AM FIGHTING TWO NATIONS FROM THIS DISHONOURABLE ALLINACE)
[/quote]

OHAI!

Looking for this? http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Facepunch%20Alliance

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='02 July 2010 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1278091546' post='2357861']
YOU KNOW, WHEN YOU QUOTE YOURSELF IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK WITTY.

"TOLYWN IS NOT WITTY." - FIZZYDOG, LEADER OF THE DARK LORDS.
[/quote]

This is true. It's much more flattering to your high wisdom when other people do it, your Black Lordship :popcorn:

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1277828890' post='2354018']ANY IMMORAL ATTEMPTS TO POACH MEMBESR FROM MY ALLIANCE IS HEREBY BANNED.  ORDER OF THE SWORD HAS ALREADY ATTEMPTED THIS AND IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR THEM.[/quote]I didn't see this before, but do something tio

[quote name='killer04' date='02 July 2010 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1278117783' post='2358238']
So its alright to poach members of other alliances?
[/quote]
As near as I can tell, everything is banned unless you join the dark lords :wacko:

[quote name='William Bonney' date='02 July 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1278118606' post='2358246']
As near as I can tell, everything is banned unless you join the dark lords :wacko:
[/quote]

this

also: since when did the Forerunner's give tolwyn a divine blessing? pretty sure if they were to give it to anyone, it would be AoR, we ARE their instruments of justice afterall :P

TOLWYN, you are probably the absolute worst "Leader" in CN... Why do you insist on being an insolent little kid who refuses to learn how to correctly make a stand against something you don't want? Here, let me give you some pointers...

First, build a real nation.

Second, You have to gain support in private before you can go public.

Third, Learn what you are trying to take down. You say black isn't united but really, they are. I am a former Govt member of Sparta, and trust me, they are united...

Last, Why would anyone want to go to black for any other reason than trades? Black is dull, boring, and just... :gag:

[quote name='Emporor' date='02 July 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1278121269' post='2358273']
TOLWYN, you are probably the absolute worst "Leader" in CN... Why do you insist on being an insolent little kid who refuses to learn how to correctly make a stand against something you don't want? Here, let me give you some pointers...

First, build a real nation.

Second, You have to gain support in private before you can go public.

Third, Learn what you are trying to take down. You say black isn't united but really, they are. I am a former Govt member of Sparta, and trust me, they are united...

Last, Why would anyone want to go to black for any other reason than trades? Black is dull, boring, and just... :gag:
[/quote]
Why do some of you insist on taking this so seriously? It's just boy being boy, and a few dudes having fun with it while going rogue.

[quote name='Duncan' date='02 July 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1278127049' post='2358342']
Tolwyn...I think you have accomplished your mission. Black has unified against you.
[/quote]
I suppose this is the part where TOLWYN bans unity.

[quote name='Duncan' date='02 July 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1278127049' post='2358342']
Tolwyn...I think you have accomplished your mission. Black has unified against you.
[/quote]
I, for one, stand behind TOLWYN.

[quote name='JoshuaR' date='03 July 2010 - 09:33 AM' timestamp='1278146015' post='2358575']
I, for one, stand behind TOLWYN.
[/quote]
this means war!

this is growing boring pretty rapidly :/ anymore declarations to come, TOLWYN?

[quote name='citizenkane' date='03 July 2010 - 03:44 AM' timestamp='1278146662' post='2358576']
this means war!

this is growing boring pretty rapidly :/ anymore declarations to come, TOLWYN?
[/quote]
Clearly, PC is next

[quote name='citizenkane' date='03 July 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1278155090' post='2358605']
Lets hope so. I'm really surprised we didnt appear in his evil alliance blog list. :D
[/quote]
Neither did Nordreich.

I guess we're both losing our 'edge'....or something.

Has anyone noticed that two of the three nations he's warring with are from the Facepunch Alliance? We should give those guys a medal. First they bring half a million new members to CN, THEN they start fighting the good fights!

o/ Facepunch
o/ an end to TOLWYN's tyrannical reign over the black team