A Hummingbird Milestone

[center][img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3794/nuevavidaflag1.gif[/img][/center]

3 years, 2 months and 12 days. The time Nueva Vida has existed. We have seen war, been on both the giving and receiving end of curbstomps, made friends and brothers. We have seen it all. There were times Nueva Vida was up for disbandment or merge but we have always continued going on, heads held up high. A Vidian always returns home.

Keeping this history in mind I am proud as Emperor of this great family to announce the following achievement. Today we have broken the almost holy 5 million total Nation Strength barrier.

[center][img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2536/5milns.png[/img][/center]

In addition to this there have been changes to our main government therefore I also wish to announce current government of Nueva Vida, a talented group of people who give everything to help us rise and go even further.

[quote]Emperor: Centurius
Chancellor: Owned-You
Lord of History: Zzzptm

Lord of the Interior: Prince Arutha
-Deputy: MaddoxMcLovin
Lord of Brotherhood: Left_Behind
Lord of War: Acamas
Lord of the Exchequer: Zen

Imperators(Former Emperors): Owned-You, Prince Arutha, raasaa, Magicalbricks, Nelchael
Imperial Advisors: Hizzy, R.K. TriggerHappy, raasaa[/quote]

Tl;dr
5 Mil TNS
Updated gov

I attribute our attaining this milestone to my being completely out of communication for the last 10 days. I'll have limited connectivity for the next 10 days, so I estimate we'll be hitting 5.5 million NS pretty soon.

Go Vidia! Confusing VE with our adjectives since 2007!