Time System?

Ryan Milley

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='26 June 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1277584896' post='2351195']
Is there a time-system in CN RP, or is real-time equal to in-game time? If their is a system, please tell he about it and the current date.
[/quote]

There is no set time system you RP at a time system you prefer as long as it isn't too far fetched. However, if you invade someone you RP at the time system that they use.

[quote name='Centurius' date='26 June 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1277590210' post='2351279']
In general the guideline is.

1 month-3 months=1 year for construction rp's and the like.
1 day=1 day for war situations.

[b]Aging of characters can be as fast or slow as you want[/b].
[/quote]

Ah, is that why Henry the German Shepherd dog is around for so long? :lol1:

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='27 June 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1277597648' post='2351380']
Ah, is that why Henry the German Shepherd dog is around for so long? :lol1:
[/quote]

Gawd I miss that dog and its owners :( Bring them back Jed!

[quote name='Centurius' date='26 June 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1277590210' post='2351279']
In general the guideline is.

1 month-3 months=1 year for construction rp's and the like.
1 day=1 day for war situations.

Aging of characters can be as fast or slow as you want.
[/quote]

Pretty much this. Though war is basically just whatever pace the warring nations are going by. Some wars move very rapidly, while a few span months.

You are also permitted to do expanded jumps of time as long as you are not god moding unique construction or development.

Well, this is one IC conference on time conducted by one of the coolest RPers ever to grace CNRP.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=74249"]Generalissimo Scale[/url] .

This thread has various theories on time as applicable in CNRP. Mind you, time is not a uni-dimensional entity in CNRP, :D

Yeah, as seen in Generalissimo's thread, most people do 1 month or 3 months is equal to 1 year, but there are some people, including myself, who use realtime.

I think there were a few threads recently where Jed listed the date as 2018, which I thought was pretty silly.

Edited by Vedran

[quote name='Vedran' date='28 June 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1277755233' post='2353059']
Yeah, as seen in Generalissimo's thread, most people do 1 month or 3 months is equal to 1 year, but there are some people, including myself, who use realtime.

I think there were a few threads recently where Jed listed the date as 2018, which I thought was pretty silly.
[/quote]
because he goes by 1 month RL=1 year RP

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='28 June 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1277758433' post='2353111']
because he goes by 1 month RL=1 year RP
[/quote]

Yeah, I thought that was why, just wasn't expecting to see it.