Your Favorite Nuclear Rogue?

Captain Enema

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I too am in the ate a nuke from U.S. of Tyler club, my first nuke, at 20 days inactive about to collect, the nukes weren't too bad but the timing was terrible. I gotta say M6 Redneck is my favorite from the modern era with methrage getting a dishonorable mention.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='27 June 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1277682397' post='2352281']
I'm biased, but Tyler for sure. Not necessarily on his performance but more on who the targets were.
[/quote]

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' date='28 June 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1277762111' post='2353188']
I agree I personally enjoyed that one.
[/quote]
Hi.

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='27 June 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1277700632' post='2352465']
Tyler

aka relyt92. He can hit Zeke and get away with it. :wub:
[/quote]
3 times is the charm. What would 4 be?

[quote name='Aimee Mann' date='16 July 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1279321472' post='2375131']
All the ones who do it for themselves and don't feel the need to attention seek about it here.
[/quote]

Richard B Riddick would be a good example of this. Actually, Riddick was a pretty good sport about the whole thing compared to a lot of nuke rogues I've known. :P Plus of the two peeps that cost TOOL reps in Karma War and wouldn't pay a cent of them, he actually took his lumps. The other one ran into peace mode.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1277626639' post='2351740']
You should look at the bigger picture. A rogue is a fearless warrior who expects to eat nukes & be sanctioned. Enjoy the fun then try to recruit them. My favourite rogue was Kindom of Goon.
[/quote]

Hope you enjoyed him <_< Promised to go rogue on me then decided he liked me too much and hit you instead :(

I'm still waiting on my first rogue, he's out there, somewhere ^_^

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1277650112' post='2351873']
I've only been rogued once, about two years ago. Kind of an odd situation. The guy (Arsene) had previously been in FUN with me and I had been selling tech to him, but after paying me he went rogue on a FUN member and some IRON members. Relations with IRON were already pretty bad at that point so I was told not to send Arsene the tech payment (pretty standard really). Afterwards he rerolled and rebuilt his nation for a few months just to go rogue on me... over 50 tech.
[/quote]

Gotta pay your debts.
:ehm:

MOTU. Probably made more damage alone than a couple alliances in a few wars.
That alone makes him the best rogue in history.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1280262450' post='2391552']
Brother kane and Freak Safari are lovely.
[/quote]
Oh man, how could I forget Freak Safari. They were the first alliance I know of that got to 20 nukes per member.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1280266818' post='2391648']
Oh man, how could I forget Freak Safari. They were the first alliance I know of that got to 20 nukes per member.
[/quote]

Because they started to turtle midway through the war. Best part was when Bud got pissed and declared on three of them(Bud was about 10k with a stock market and he hit 2 guys with a WRC). Also, got my opponent to turtle after he had a 3 day advantage on me. No big deal.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1277599702' post='2351417']
Decollo and Mongo. They were fun.
[/quote]

Those boys new how to war, to this day I will never forget when they doubled teamed Walford during GW2, then to top it off one of there surrender terms was the wars could not be deleted from Walford's screen for the world to see till eternity. Damn those were the days. !!