Your Favorite Nuclear Rogue?

Captain Enema

Howdy, I've taken on my first nuclear rogue, actually my first two nuke rogues as one has been pecking away at me with his hidden silos and the dropped one or two on me and has since begun conserving them.

I have no idea why the are going on the rogue's path.

I have no clue what their ideology is but I suspect they follow the Unjust Bovine Path.

I can't say I care either as it has been one of the more education fights I've had since NoCB when I got jumped by 3 GGA nations and managed to fend all three of them off without getting completely ruined.Though I'll give it up for those 3 GGA nations, they came close. You really don't know war till you've had your nations turned into a glass parking lot. In that regard dueling with U.S. of Tyler and Jurai has been a great learning experience for me.

It absolutely makes me want to get my own nukes.. mwahahahah.

Anyway, while I'm busy licking my wounds over the 1600 infra they vaporized I'm keen on hearing some of your favorite nuclear rogue stories.

Hugs and kisses,
Jimjilbarf

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' date='26 June 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1277591940' post='2351297']
Ill vote for Sarmatian, Wappas, Allied Thread, and Grandxanth's crusade against the Mafia :awesome:
[/quote]
Allied ThreaD? Poor AT...

Ive only ever had one rogue, he was some silly infra lover who we kicked out for hiding in peace mode during the war...sadly he was a better fight than all of the GDA nations i had fought in said war :((

Pensfan was pretty hilarious, I'd forgotten about that. My favourite has to be Motu (MOTU-Man) for doing what a stack of us want to and going rogue on Ram. (And Reyne, but that was an old grievance by then and I wouldn't hit her any more.)

I've only been rogued on once, a GOON after the first alliance was sent into disbandment. It wasn't fun, just an annoyance.

[quote name='kerschbs' date='26 June 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1277599702' post='2351417']
Decollo and Mongo. They were fun.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Now there are some old names. Can't believe I forgot them. Jeebus too. All did an excellent job at what they did.[/color]

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='27 June 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1277596726' post='2351350']
Nuclear rogues are selfish and irresponsible leaders that derive entertainment at the expense of others. They should not be lauded for their actions.
[/quote]

Sure, sometimes. It doesn't rule out nuclear roguery as the perfect instrument for thermonuclear justice, though. Without nuclear rogues, it'd be way too easy to be a terrible douchebag, after all.

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='26 June 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1277596726' post='2351350']
Nuclear rogues are selfish and irresponsible leaders that derive entertainment at the expense of others. They should not be lauded for their actions.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What's the difference between one nations attacking a small alliance and a large alliance stomping a much smaller alliance that has no chance of defense? Personally, I'd take the rogue. Besides, rogues should be lauded. Collecting infra is boring. What are you doing to give the world a little more flavor?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='26 June 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1277600368' post='2351424']
[color="#0000FF"]Now there are some old names. Can't believe I forgot them. Jeebus too. All did an excellent job at what they did.[/color]
[/quote]

I received, and fired, my first nuke responding to Decollo's attack on Walford. Mongo responded in defense. That was a fun time.