Public address

[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/qrhzdk.png[/img][/center]

[b]Greetings Dear BoBericans,[/b]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Henceforth the MDP between Nebula-X and United Purple Nations is terminated.
After a chat with Peggy Sue, it was decided to kill the drag and suspend/waive all termination clauses.

UPN is a great alliance with great people.
Our reasons for cancellations were due to the conflicting Political Spectrum.

[/font][/color]

We wish them nothing but the best.

[color="#800080"][font="Courier New"]Oh one last thing, before i get off the podium. Lets not assume unnecessary things.
because... [i]"Every time you speculate, [s]God[/s] [b]Admin[/b] kills a kitty" [/i][/font][/color]

V/R

[b]Emperor:[/b] Sonic
[b]Regent:[/b] Ludacrism2
[b]Chancellor of Foreign Affairs:[/b] Thom98
[b]Chancellor of Finance:[/b] StreetHawk

[quote name='Thom98' date='25 June 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1277519830' post='2350560']
It is a sad day when friends find they have drifted in different directions, doesn't mean that they are no longer friends just distant ones.
[/quote]

Not sure how much drifting you two have done in the... two months since you signed the MDP?

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' date='25 June 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1277519876' post='2350561']
A question out of objective curiousity, in response to the comment "To kill the drag."

How long did it take between the time Nebula-X internally decided to reassess the treaty, and the cancellation?

From a supporter of Treaty Web Pruners [i]and[/i] the UPN.
[/quote]

from the final decision among us to the owf post. I would say 2-3 updates

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='25 June 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1277520427' post='2350570']
from the final decision among us to the owf post. I would say 2-3 updates
[/quote]

Hmmm, ok. So about mid-week then.

Maybe this is confidential Nebula-X information, but if not: when did the decision making process start? You mentioned final decision, but I was wondering about when the treaty first seemed to be an inconvenient fit for your FA direction. Was it triggered by anything specifically?

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' date='25 June 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1277520740' post='2350572']
Hmmm, ok. So about mid-week then.

Maybe this is confidential Nebula-X information, but if not: when did the decision making process start? You mentioned final decision, but I was wondering about when the treaty first seemed to be an inconvenient fit for your FA direction. Was it triggered by anything specifically?
[/quote]

political events, that may not look part of our politics to the common man.
but effected us greatly.

I will not go into further details.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='25 June 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1277521383' post='2350576']
political events, that may not look part of our politics to the common man.
but effected us greatly.

I will not go into further details.
[/quote]

If you mentioned the political event that effected Nebula-X, it might give some heft to this statement. Maybe a little more interesting. Otherwise you're just playing coy, aren't you?

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' date='25 June 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1277522287' post='2350584']
If you mentioned the political event that effected Nebula-X, it might give some heft to this statement. Maybe a little more interesting. Otherwise you're just playing coy, aren't you?
[/quote]

Sir,
You just got a kitty killed!

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' date='25 June 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1277522287' post='2350584']
[/quote]

According to purple law, all purple nations must be coy and avoid answering every question possible.

:awesome:

POLITICAL DOUBLESPEAK FTW!!!

But seriously, sorry it didn't work out UPN and Nebula-X