DoE @ 11:08 PM, attacked by GOONS @ 11:36:21 PM

Blind Murder v2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='25 June 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1277445019' post='2349774']
DoE @ 11:08 PM, attacked by GOONS @ 11:36:21 PM

At least we know where the bar is set at this point.
[/quote]
Ball is in your court, Athens

It's sadly a very savage world. I don't know you, but I don't want to assume anything. Get a protector, get back into a larger alliance, get more members quickly, or move into peace mode. A bit irresponsible of you to not ensure your tech agreements, maybe there in lies your help.

Just a question to Goons though, how would you respond to one of your tech buyers being raided and being unable to pay for the tech?

[quote name='Muddog' date='25 June 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1277445543' post='2349788']
It's sadly a very savage world. I don't know you, but I don't want to assume anything. Get a protector, get back into a larger alliance, get more members quickly, or move into peace mode. A bit irresponsible of you to not ensure your tech agreements, maybe there in lies your help.

Just a question to Goons though, how would you respond to one of your tech buyers being raided and being unable to pay for the tech?
[/quote]
I can't speak for GOONS but I'd be more disappointed in his warchest than anything.

[quote name='Muddog' date='24 June 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1277445543' post='2349788']
[/quote]
Well, we only buy tech from intelligent nations who don't sit in one-man AAs and then go post a DoE on the forums.

If our tech sellers did that we'd probably raid them ourselves.

[quote name='Beefspari' date='25 June 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1277445775' post='2349792']
Well, we only buy tech from intelligent nations who don't sit in one-man AAs and then go post a DoE on the forums.

If our tech sellers did that we'd probably raid them ourselves.
[/quote]

Fair enough, at least you are consistent.

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='24 June 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1277444849' post='2349767']
I don't think [b]everyone[/b] does. Remember how many people GOONS raids. At any time GOONS makes up 10% of all of CN's wars. (that was from GOONS themselves so it may be flawed)
[/quote]

Actually when that blog post was made, we were sitting at about 16.60% of all active wars.

Also, I must say that threads like these are one of my favorite things about being in GOONS.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='25 June 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1277448003' post='2349830']
Also, I must say that threads like these are one of my favorite things about being in GOONS.
[/quote]

It sure beats that terrible micro-alliance drama.

@op What did you expect would happen?

[quote name='Tamurin' date='25 June 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1277450111' post='2349849']
I suggest that new alliances don't make DoE's anymore. You can declare your existence when you reach 50 members and can defend yourself.
[/quote]

Exactly. GOONS will raid anyone that can't defend themselves decently. The monsters.

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='25 June 2010 - 07:42 AM' timestamp='1277444502' post='2349753']
You should read the forum rules.
[/quote]

And you shouldn't play moderator.

That being said, you're all going to play nice or you're not going to be Looking for Eric for long.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='25 June 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1277452450' post='2349865']
And, lo, the lesson was: don't declare with possible protectors, declare with actual protectors.
[/quote]
Well that and "one person isn't an alliance."

Meh, even with a protectorate in the works/ready but not posted, one would think that more people would realize that this is how GOONS operates, and can operate, given the amount of backsides they kiss to wedge themselves into the web sufficiently to avoid requiring taking responsibility for anything.