DoE @ 11:08 PM, attacked by GOONS @ 11:36:21 PM

Blind Murder v2

Seriously? Why can someone not play this game the way they want without being rolled by an alliance such as GOONS for no reason?

I myself have never been in contact with GOONS for any reason, so as far as I know I should have no grudges with them.

but yet, within 20 minutes of posting my DoE, announcing there would be protection, I was still attacked and sent into anarchy?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='25 June 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1277443815' post='2349734']
Seriously? Why can someone not play this game the way they want without being rolled by an alliance such as GOONS for no reason?

I myself have never been in contact with GOONS for any reason, so as far as I know I should have no grudges with them.

but yet, within 20 minutes of posting my DoE, announcing there would be protection, I was still attacked and sent into anarchy?
[/quote]

Roll GOONS

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='25 June 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1277443815' post='2349734']

[/quote]

Dude. Posting a DoE is an attempt to bring attention to your alliance. GOONS are most definitely giving you the attention you asked for.

[quote name='Linden16' date='25 June 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1277444170' post='2349743']
Why does everyone who is attacked by GOONS (or any alliance) post threads like these. You think people would figure somethings out.
[/quote]

I hope they never stop. It makes this even better that he's the only person on his AA.

I don't support the wanton destruction of small alliances. However, I do support the eradication of horribly-long acronyms by any means necessary. Not sure where I should stand on this one.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='25 June 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1277444283' post='2349749']
Someone must have paid GOONS to do this evil deed! But who could this be?
[/quote]
Dare I say that when we find out the perpetrator , it will be a "juche" bit of drama.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' date='25 June 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1277444537' post='2349757']
Yes. Gruv, you clearly violated forum rules. You should say sorry.
[/quote]

You're being a smartass, I was trying to help your guy not get banned from forums.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=403083"]jerkwater of Spankwater[/url]

anything about gruv on there?

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' date='24 June 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1277444537' post='2349757']
Yes. Gruv, you clearly violated forum rules. You should say sorry.
[/quote]

I'm sorry I didn't read the forum rules. Since I don't plan on it, what silly rule did I break?

Wait, allow me to guess. I'm not role playing enough. Should I dress up in a fursuit or something?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='25 June 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1277444283' post='2349749']
Someone must have paid GOONS to do this evil deed! But who could this be?
[/quote]

[b]who not[/b]

boy strikes again?

[quote name='Linden16' date='25 June 2010 - 06:36 AM' timestamp='1277444170' post='2349743']
Why does everyone who is attacked by GOONS (or any alliance) post threads like these. You think people would figure somethings out.
[/quote]

I don't think [b]everyone[/b] does. Remember how many people GOONS raids. At any time GOONS makes up 10% of all of CN's wars. (that was from GOONS themselves so it may be flawed)

Anyway BM you should know to get a protectorate. :P

So I'm not going to go around trying to find you guys one like I do for small noob AAs. Just pointing out though FoS will probably still help you out.

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='24 June 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1277443815' post='2349734']
Seriously? Why can someone not play this game the way they want without being rolled by an alliance such as GOONS for no reason? [/quote]
Excuse me, but I'm offended at the suggestion that we attacked you "for no reason." As such I've compiled a list of my top ten reasons we attacked you.

10) Your AA name is far too long
9) You're flying our flag
8) You think a DoE for a one-man AA means you can't be attacked
7) We tend to war for the fun of it
6) We like land
5) We like money
4) We like tech
3) You made a spectacle out of your one-man AA and brought it to our attention
2) Because of threads like this one
1) We were paid to