Oh My God, Laser Gun! *Pew* *Pew* *Pew*

[center][img]http://upload-your-life.com/files/rarg0nusljs89rx71q1s.png[/img]

[img]http://upload-your-life.com/files/8b5nura4nppie9pmxxvp.jpg[/img]

[b]Team Color: [/b]Multi
[b]Government:[/b] Teh Ebil Overlord - BMv2
[b]Charter:[/b] Rules are boring.
[b]Forums:[/b] Boo.
[b]IRC:[/b] #OMGLGPPP on Coldfront
[b]Protectorate:[/b] Mehsulf and very very close friends in BCOM, FnKa and AzN (and TimLee :wub:)[/center]

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='24 June 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1277439593' post='2349661']
Holy god, I can't think of an alliance I could possibly want obliterated more. Congratulations on this achievement.
[/quote]

Awww. Why such dislike for OMGLGPPP?

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='24 June 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1277440036' post='2349671']
Awww. Why such dislike for OMGLGPPP?
[/quote]

Because you have too many Pew Pew Pew's in your name. MAKE IT SHORTER GAHHH!!!!!!

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='24 June 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1277441119' post='2349697']
Of the nuclear kind.
[/quote]

LOL

[quote name='ElizabethSwan' date='24 June 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1277441201' post='2349698']
This is ridiculous.
[/quote]

Why thank you!

[quote name='Banksy' date='25 June 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1277442168' post='2349709']
This is awful.
[/quote]

ODN is awful.

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='25 June 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1277442429' post='2349713']
I get no love?

Omni > Timlee

Good luck BM.
[/quote]

I :wub: you too Omni

[quote name='Boyle' date='25 June 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1277442898' post='2349728']
Your name is absolutely ridiculous.
[/quote]

I know, thats why I like it.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='24 June 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1277439593' post='2349661']
Holy god, I can't think of an alliance I could possibly want obliterated more. Congratulations on this achievement.
[/quote]
Off topic of the whole thread, but I just had to respond to you.

I have three very simple characters, only one of which is a letter, that is a recently ressurected alliance that might win out over omglgppp as more want of obliteration: /b/

Which I am overlord of :3

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='25 June 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1277438862' post='2349645']

[b]Protectorate:[/b] Mehsulf and very very close friends in BCOM, FnKa and AzN (and TimLee :wub:)
[/quote]

Best of luck to you, BMv2, although I'm not sure where you gathered this thought. After resigning as Assoc Director of BCOM due to RL (going to school, etc.) you went off the deep end, changing your AA in-game, never actually resigning from BCOM, and you asked for no protection or assistance from us. This is all very uncharacteristic of you, so I'm not sure I get it. Nevertheless, I see you've been hit by GOONS and there will be no repercussions from BCOM based on you putting yourself out there on your own and leaving your former BCOMrades to only guess what your motives or intentions are.

I have to say I am not shocked at all that he left you high and dry BCOM. He did the same thing to us, saying he had to go inactive due to RL reasons, then two days later joining BCOM as MoFA. It is pretty much the way BM operates.

Happy Hunting GOONS!

Edited by gambona

Well this is rather interesting, it's usually a good idea to get a protector before you along on your merry way making an alliance. Your entire BCOM mess is priceless to read though lol. Enjoy getting plundered by GOONS zomgwtfnotpwned or whatever your alliance name is.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6