Octava Orden Announcement

[quote name='Dajobo' date='24 June 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1277430750' post='2349391']
Honestly Zeke has done all he can do now IMO. If it's not enough than that's a clear admission the whole thing is just an excuse to give OO a hard time.
[/quote]

Ya think? TIO and Athens spend there long lonely nights looking for a CB on OO, it’s what they do to make the pain go away.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ironchef' date='24 June 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1277431027' post='2349402']
Ya think? TIO and Athens spend there long lonely nights looking for a CB on OO, it’s what they do to make the pain go away.
[/quote]
I gotta agree with you here, TIO and Athens should take a lesson from TORN, and just preemptive strike just because.

Apologies are for those with thin skin, so in this situation it's entirely appropriate that TIO is the one apologized to. That said:

No one would've known the OOC details if Skippy hadn't offered them up for sympathy points.

Ezequiel very clearly was abusing his AzN tie to try and drag in RoK and in my personal opinion, if AzN doesn't drop him for that then Ragnarok aught to drop AzN for it.

Skippy needs to grow a few more layers of skin and learn to punch within his weight class.

Career UJP people really shouldn't be associated with the people we tend to pick on [aka whiney little punks].

Ugh. $%&@ so many people involved in this.

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='24 June 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1277431206' post='2349406']
I gotta agree with you here, TIO and Athens should take a lesson from TORN, and just preemptive strike just because.
[/quote]

But wouldnt that conflict with the page in their book which stipulates a wait period of 6 months?

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='24 June 2010 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1277431206' post='2349406']
[/quote]

I gotta agree with you here, It would save us all from having to read !@#$ like this.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='24 June 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1277431338' post='2349410']
But wouldnt that conflict with the page in their book which stipulates a wait period of 6 months?
[/quote]
So then, we play the waiting game. Care for a few hundred rounds of chess?

I have had such a headache from this !@#$, I don't even know what to tell you. IRC Chan take overs, OOC attacks, ZI's, Spys, and then some.

But I have to say, much love to AzN and The Mafia for being ready for war, when called upon. Yes, The Mafia. And the rest of our allies, thanks for being there when we asked for your help.

Edited by The Reccesion

[quote name='ironchef' date='24 June 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1277431379' post='2349411']
I gotta agree with you here, It would save us all from having to read !@#$ like this.
[/quote]
I'm glad we agree on something, it's great to see that some people like you and me are sensible when it comes to such obvious answers.

[quote name='ironchef' date='24 June 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1277431027' post='2349402']
[/quote]

I know, right. Its not like OO did a tech deal with Chickenzilla. THAT would be grounds for war. Oh past, how I love thee.

Totally on topic... Im glad this nonsense is finished.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='24 June 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1277429538' post='2349346']

It was a mistake on his behalf, this shouldn't have even required a OWF thread, a personal apology would have sufficed.
[/quote]

They wanted one, so we did so.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='24 June 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1277431230' post='2349408']
Apologies are for those with thin skin, so in this situation it's entirely appropriate that TIO is the one apologized to. That said:

No one would've known the OOC details if Skippy hadn't offered them up for sympathy points.

Ezequiel very clearly was abusing his AzN tie to try and drag in RoK and in my personal opinion, if AzN doesn't drop him for that then Ragnarok aught to drop AzN for it.

Skippy needs to grow a few more layers of skin and learn to punch within his weight class.

Career UJP people really shouldn't be associated with the people we tend to pick on [aka whiney little punks].

[/quote]

When did I ever threaten to use AzN or RoK in this matter? I did so before, which was a mistake on my end, but since then I have not used a single allie in preventing a war.

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='25 June 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1277431230' post='2349408']

[/quote]

I love you Xiphosis, but when you have allies you expect them to defend you. If someone attacked GATO I'd hope Athens and ODN would come with CnG to our aid. Am I wrong in hoping this? I don't think so. RoK has every right to drop AzN if they hate OO, but it's not zeke's fault he was counting on his allies and his allies allies to come in.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='24 June 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1277431756' post='2349418']

When did I ever threaten to use AzN or RoK in this matter? I did so before, which was a mistake on my end, but since then I have not used a single allie in preventing a war.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
That [i]would[/i] explain why you were playing hardball with two alliances at your throat.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote]When did I ever threaten to use AzN or RoK in this matter? I did so before, which was a mistake on my end, but since then I have not used a single allie in preventing a war.[/quote]

No need. You can be smugly confident AzN will back you without needing to say it, but everyone knows your words would be far more measured if you didn't have that tie.

[quote]I love you Xiphosis, but when you have allies you expect them to defend you.[/quote]

This is quite a different matter than that.

[quote]That would explain why you were playing hardball with twoe alliances at your throat. [/quote]

Grow up. You're hardly blameless here.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='24 June 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1277431206' post='2349406']
[/quote]

Striking how you are defending one action by sarcastically deriding another action which was "wrong" for similar reasons. This whole situation just sounds like another "enforcing community standards". Oh gee, where have I heard that one before? Thats right, I remember, Grub mentioned something about that, right?!?!

Wait.... didn't Grub try and do something about enforcing community standards before the Cluster%#&! war? Oh! Thats right! I remember now! Something to do with Athens raiding some alliance! Holy !@#$! I never thought I would see the day when Londo was "enforcing community standards"! Gee I guess people do really change! What do they say about power again...?

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='25 June 2010 - 03:13 AM' timestamp='1277431976' post='2349426']
No need. You can be smugly confident AzN will back you without needing to say it, but everyone knows your words would be far more measured if you didn't have that tie.

This is quite a different matter than that.
[/quote]

so if GOD was attacked would you expect CnG to come in? or would you tell everyone but MK not to declare?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='24 June 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1277431685' post='2349417']
I know, right. Its not like OO did a tech deal with Chickenzilla. THAT would be grounds for war. Oh past, how I love thee.
[/quote]

Actually, yes :smug:

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='24 June 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1277431916' post='2349424']
That [i]would[/i] explain why you were playing hardball with twoe alliances at your throat.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You're the ones looking for war. Not OO. In fact, Rsox once paid me to attack OO (back when I was FAIL, and thinking of it now I will have to pay up that debt one of these days....I am a man of my word). Never the less you are the ones who entered OO's channel to provoke and harass them. OO didn't really take the bait, and it ended up with liltrekie making a "yo momma" joke. It was Skippy who decided to make it about cancer. You are the ones at fault here. For all OO's incompetence the fact remains you're the ones who are wrong here.[/color]

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='24 June 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1277431685' post='2349417']

Totally on topic... Im glad this nonsense is finished.
[/quote]

Any aid at any time to Chickenzilla is a sound CB :P . But this “you lol’d at my cancer mom on iRC ” is by far the worst reason to pick a fight with someone I have ever seen.

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='24 June 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1277432386' post='2349429']
so if GOD was attacked would you expect CnG to come in? or would you tell everyone but MK not to declare?
[/quote]

If I was threatening someone, I'd have the class to keep it within what was possible for GOD to do. If MK or friends outright stated they weren't on board for it, I'd factor that in. I wouldn't be smug and abuse the tie.

[quote name='ironchef' date='24 June 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1277432731' post='2349437']
Any aid at any time to Chickenzilla is a sound CB :P . But this “you lol’d at my cancer mom on iRC ” is by far the worst reason to pick a fight with someone I have ever seen.
[/quote]

Never... ever change. Please and thank you.

[quote name='Aimee Mann' date='24 June 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1277432840' post='2349441']
What sort of babyish crap is TIO pulling here? This has to be a joke. Surely. Please be a joke.
[/quote]

I think not my fried friend.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='25 June 2010 - 03:26 AM' timestamp='1277432776' post='2349439']
If I was threatening someone, I'd have the class to keep it within what was possible for GOD to do. If MK or friends outright stated they weren't on board for it, I'd factor that in. I wouldn't be smug and abuse the tie.
[/quote]

I guess I can agree with that then.