BLACKSTONE CHRONICLE

[center][img]http://www.blackstonecommission.com/forums/images/seals/DoP.png[/img]

[size="4"][color="#FF0000"][b]Department of Propaganda[/b][/color][/size]

Welcome to the second edition of the Blackstone Chronicle. The ongoing plague commonly known as "Real Life" has taken it's toll on BCOM this month, so I apologize for this shorter edition. However, it's been nothing short of eventful here at BCOM and today we're still around to celebrate our 2 month anniversary!

Hope you enjoy.

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/BCHRONVOL2PG1-1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/BCHRONVOLPG2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/bchron2pg3final.png[/IMG]

That'll wrap it up for this month. For an archive of Blackstone Chronicle editions, just follow the links below.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86207&st=0&p=2305383&hl=+blackstone%20+chronicle&fromsearch=1&#entry2305383"]BChron Vol 1 May 2010[/url][/center]

[quote name='Daikos' date='20 June 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1277084602' post='2344407']
So much for "moving on".
[/quote]

That article isn't there to rehash it. Everything that's news that takes place in BCOM since the previous edition is posted in the Chronicle, because that's what the Chronicle is...BCOM news.

Operation Brownstone clearly involved some trickyiness. Dark Lord Heggo may have to investigate for the employment of Jedi Mind Tricks. JMT inspectors should be on the scene of Blackstone's capital within days.

[quote name='Daikos' date='20 June 2010 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1277084602' post='2344407']
So much for "moving on".
[/quote]
Guess whose tears confirmed that my love for Blackstone was well placed?

Edited by heggo

Not bad, I'll give you credit for making a somewhat unbias approach to the whole Noir thing. It takes a cool head to do that. I may not completely agree with the statements made, but that argument has been dead for awhile.

I'd also like to apologize for coming out and confronting you on these boards, if it weren't for my supposed retirement I'd have probably settled this in private channels. I just hate to see an alliance leave the sphere without what I believe is solid reasoning. good luck in your future.

[quote name='Fort Pitt' date='20 June 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1277086510' post='2344456']
Not bad, I'll give you credit for making a somewhat unbias approach to the whole Noir thing. It takes a cool head to do that. I may not completely agree with the statements made, but that argument has been dead for awhile.

I'd also like to apologize for coming out and confronting you on these boards, if it weren't for my supposed retirement I'd have probably settled this in private channels. I just hate to see an alliance leave the sphere without what I believe is solid reasoning. good luck in your future.
[/quote]

Thanks Ford Pitt, we're never gonna agree on the situation but heres to putting it all behind us and looking toward the future of BCOM and the future NOIR.

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='20 June 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1277086773' post='2344461']
Thanks Ford Pitt, we're never gonna agree on the situation but heres to putting it all behind us and looking toward the future of BCOM and the future NOIR.
[/quote]
Cheers to your eventual return to Black! ;)

[quote name='Daikos' date='20 June 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1277084602' post='2344407']
So much for "moving on".
[/quote]
Kinda like you guys, amirite?

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='20 June 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1277085847' post='2344445']
[img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3006/capturednv.png[/img]
I get very sensitive when you talk about my mean. D:
[/quote]
You're a jerk. A sexy jerk. But, a jerk none the less. <3

[quote name='Fort Pitt' date='20 June 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1277086510' post='2344456']

[/quote]
NOIR, take note. This is how you &$*#@&$(#*&!@ do it. Fort, way to stay classy bro

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='20 June 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1277087630' post='2344479']
Once you go Brown you never go back.
[/quote]
Hold on that doesn't rhyme. Luckily the Believland Browns'(Number one football team in the crossroads and OTS :smug: ) cheer squad managed to come up with some rhymes. Ok. Ready. Let's go *Clap*
Once you go Brown, you'll never go around
Once you go Brown, you turn your life around
Once you go Brown... Oh $*@# it let's get a drink

*Cut to the front of the stage*

A spokesman steps up to a podium and begins to read off of a written speech, "It has came to our attention, earlier today, that BCOM has insulted the King of Believland by giving him a story on page two of their press release. With knowing that BEazy is suing Blackstone for their pure negligence over their property where BEazy hurt himself. That is all." The spokesperson walks off the stage quickly and loses his footing do to the flashes of cameras but is able to scurry off the stage.