o/ Nordreich

you guys are some of the best friends NV has ever had and are awesome allies as well. Ragnarok's stock just went up some points in my book. Congrats Rok, you guys have gained some awesome allies.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='21 June 2010 - 04:34 AM' timestamp='1277091238' post='2344572']
Thanks PrinceArutha. It has been a pleasure indeed to get to know Nordreich better and better over the past couple of months.
[/quote]

No Problem. Perhaps I should venture over to your forums and get to know you guys.... I haven't really chatted with you guys in a while.

[quote name='Choader' date='20 June 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1277082814' post='2344376']
Are you playing dumb or do you really not know the answer? Sure, it served you well at the time but canceling on an ally as soon as a toilet seat alliance wanted to roll them isn't something your former allies just forget. Spin it whatever way you will but the evidence of you, MA, and GGA throwing PC under the bus isn't going to go away.

My condolences to NoR, hopefully RoK is a more reliable ally to have these days.
[/quote]

I. AM. BEING. SERIOUS. CHOADER.

TELL. ME. WHAT. YOUR. MALFUNCTION. IS.

I. AM. ON. IRC. ERRYDAY, OR. I. CAN. COME. TO. YOU.

IS. THAT. CLEAR. ENOUGH. FOR. YOU?

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='21 June 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1277091665' post='2344584']
No Problem. Perhaps I should venture over to your forums and get to know you guys.... I haven't really chatted with you guys in a while.
[/quote]

Always welcome. [url=http://www.ragnarokalliance.com]HERE[/url] Looking forward to have you visit.

Rampage3... its ok, they are just, pissed off.

PC, personally i like you guys, talk to us.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='21 June 2010 - 04:56 AM' timestamp='1277092551' post='2344625']
Always welcome. [url=http://www.ragnarokalliance.com]HERE[/url] Looking forward to have you visit.

Rampage3... its ok, they are just, pissed off.

PC, personally i like you guys, talk to us.
[/quote]

Done and Done.

/me goes to poke PC with a stick. Where is TwistedRebel these days anyway? Imma need someone to nuke/nuke me soon.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='20 June 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1277091665' post='2344584']
[/quote]

Yes, Please!

As for the PC banter... seriously? I was hoping for a bit of controversy with this treaty but that was just sad. I demand you go back and try it again! I like you all and would love to see you guys acting like PC again. So, knock off the whaaaa you broke my dolly !@#$... its beneath you.

once more cause I cant get enough of this treaty o/ RagNoRok

[quote name='Rampage3' date='20 June 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1277092134' post='2344601']

[/quote]

Caps lock is cruise control for cool still, eh?

[quote name='Derwood1' date='21 June 2010 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1277094545' post='2344683']
Well all I have to say is the PC members posting here are not speaking in any official capacity.
[/quote]
It does get a guy to wondering... especially after you pulled your Diplo awhile back.

I thought we were having a very nice discussion about what we thought of PC, and then... poof.

edit: Oh and I'm just gonna go ahead and hail this again cause I think it's that bad-$@!.

Edited by Valtamdraugr

Congrats to RoK. NoR are a cool group. Prolly congrats to NoR also, I just haven't spoken to Rok much. And congrats to both on one of the coolest looking treaties this planet has ever seen. This'n here is worth some hails.

o/NoR
o/RoK

[quote name='Rampage3' date='20 June 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1277092134' post='2344601']

[/quote]

Probably not the best way to try and get it to happen though i will say in my interactions with PC they have been more than willing to air grievances in a productive manner.

[quote name='KaitlinK' date='21 June 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1277094002' post='2344668']
Yes, Please!

As for the PC banter... seriously? I was hoping for a bit of controversy with this treaty but that was just sad. I demand you go back and try it again! I like you all and would love to see you guys acting like PC again. So, knock off the whaaaa you broke my dolly !@#$... its beneath you.

once more cause I cant get enough of this treaty o/ RagNoRok
[/quote]
OH im sure there is controversy but a treaty thread should be filled with good feelings so I will take those up privately as I am confused a bit. I love RoK and I love NoR have for years but this pairing to me is surprising. If nothing else it does show opinions can change as well as people and to that I say nicely done.

o/ RoK
o/ NoR

obligatory :wub: Kait and Hoo

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='20 June 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1277082920' post='2344378']
I happen to like PC very much, so I'm not going to put myself in the middle of this little spat. I have no idea what the issues are between you and RoK, but I suspect that if the two of you actually sat down and oh, you know, [i]talked[/i] about them, you could work them out.

This really isn't the place to do it. "Diplomacy via OWF" is rarely useful, although it does give folks something to read, I suppose....
[/quote]

I think you should have probably told us about this love. As our Problems with RoK are very well known.

For those of you who dont understand, Poison Clan lives truly by the ideals of friends over infra. That is something many alliances say, but if our friends are in trouble we dont cancel on them like RoK did. We stand up and fight even if it is for something completely stupid, We could have left \m/ out to dry. We didnt though, If anyone wants to question look at our past deeds. Sure mention TPF but that was bound to happen and we all knew it (I wasnt in PC at the time and I did). RoK has clearly proven themselves to be an inadequate alliance and I have no idea who would sign with them knowing this, because If I was looking at treaties and I saw someone allied with RoK I would lol and say "They'll stay neutral".

and By the way if we ever have to reduce to calling other people Cry babies like RoK Does, Ill sell some of my land. And you know how important land is to a clan member.

<3
Josshill

Edited by Duckz3

[quote name='Duckz3' date='21 June 2010 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1277136238' post='2345261']
I think you should have probably told us about this love. As our Problems with RoK are very well known.

For those of you who dont understand, Poison Clan lives truly by the ideals of friends over infra. That is something many alliances say, but if our friends are in trouble we dont cancel on them like RoK did. We stand up and fight even if it is for something completely stupid, We could have left \m/ out to dry. We didnt though, If anyone wants to question look at our past deeds. Sure mention TPF but that was bound to happen and we all knew it (I wasnt in PC at the time and I did). RoK has clearly proven themselves to be an inadequate alliance and I have no idea who would sign with them knowing this, because If I was looking at treaties and I saw someone allied with RoK I would lol and say "They'll stay neutral".

and By the way if we ever have to reduce to calling other people Cry babies like RoK Does, Ill sell some of my land. And you know how important land is to a clan member.

<3
Josshill
[/quote]

I might be misreading this, but you're saying that RoK is a bad ally because they didn't defend \m/ against Polar when RoK was allied to Polar?

[quote name='Jrenster' date='21 June 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1277138124' post='2345301']
I might be misreading this, but you're saying that RoK is a bad ally because they didn't defend \m/ against Polar when RoK was allied to Polar?
[/quote]

I think that is what Duckz3 is saying, not very clearly.
spending a week to get white peace between two allies seems crazy compared to siding with one. also that would have lead to much less controversy, and being called much more loyal.

the TPF thing I didn't understand at all. it was a very enjoyable war, we all agreed on! also very not on topic. on topic is this:

Fantastic treaty!
o/ RoK
o/ NoR

[quote name='maoze' date='21 June 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1277139991' post='2345349']
the TPF thing I didn't understand at all. it was a very enjoyable war, we all agreed on! also very not on topic. on topic is this:
[/QUOTE]
Not that war, think back a bit more, i think he is referring to when PC attacked TPF by canceling their NAP which was strangely worded and said "If either attacks the other, the NAP is null and void" or words to that effect. I think, it was TPF that wanted that wording when the NAP was signed.

[quote name='maoze' date='21 June 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1277139991' post='2345349']
Fantastic treaty!
o/ RoK
o/ NoR
[/quote]

Damn straight it is!

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

[quote name='Duckz3' date='21 June 2010 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1277136238' post='2345261']

<3
Josshill
[/quote]

I'd like to point out that regardless of what a member of ours said, \m/ was going to be hit anyway simply because we didn't have the friends to keep Grub off our case while PC and GOONS obviously had more than enough connections to feel adequately safe. And while it may have seemed that RoK left us "out to dry" Hoo and others were actively involved in the diplomatic aspect behind the scenes to try to cool things down before it erupted into total war and they continued to do what they could diplomatically after the first shots were fired. It pains me to see how you think of \m/ and then while insulting \m/ both here and on IRC, you try to drag RoK's name through the mud about a situation they were honor bound to stay neutral in. I would think someone who had been involved in that war and heard enough about what happened behind the scenes would be capable of understanding the no-win situation everyone had been thrown into because someone decided their ego needed a boost by trying to act as a beacon of "truth" and "justice" in the world. We were all dealt a crappy hand, and there's no one to blame for it. So I politely ask you to not compare how RoK acted during the NpO-\m/ War with Poison Clan's beef with RoK from a few years ago.

I hope Poison Clan and Ragnarok can work out their differences. I really hate to see some of \m/'s closest friends and allies at one another's throats.

Edited by Emperor Marx