It's the End of the World!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fant0m' date='20 June 2010 - 03:10 PM' timestamp='1277071814' post='2344158']
Sad to see a loyal alliance in NoR treaty one like RoK. At least the actual treaty looks good. :)
[/quote]

Expected to see a crap alliance like PC pop out of their hole with commentary about RoK. Amusing to see that after literally a year of not speaking, you suddenly have this mancrush on us. I guess I should expect such astute observations and dialog from an alliance that has never amounted to anything more than a minor nuisance in the grand scheme of things.

Oh wait, I forgot to add a smiley to give my post more of a wink-wink nudge-nudge cutesy feel ...

:)

There, now we're square.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='20 June 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1277072658' post='2344173']
Expected to see a crap alliance like PC pop out of their hole with commentary about RoK. Amusing to see that after literally a year of not speaking, you suddenly have this mancrush on us. I guess I should expect such astute observations and dialog from an alliance that has never amounted to anything more than a minor nuisance in the grand scheme of things.

Oh wait, I forgot to add a smiley to give my post more of a wink-wink nudge-nudge cutesy feel ...

:)

There, now we're square.
[/quote]

All we do in PC is sit here wishing we had the quality and loyalty of RoK. I often dream of us amounting to something and coming even close to the endless achievements of Ragnarok. Maybe if we started kissing $@! and sitting on fences so we don't upset anyone we could begin the long and arduous process. :)

[quote name='fant0m' date='20 June 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1277073938' post='2344192']
All we do in PC is sit here wishing we had the quality and loyalty of RoK. I often dream of us amounting to something and coming even close to the endless achievements of Ragnarok. Maybe if we started kissing $@! and sitting on fences so we don't upset anyone we could begin the long and arduous process. :)
[/quote]
Oh come now, you can do better than that.

But I am enjoying it, please.. continue.

May the beer flow.

To those I've gotten to know... been a pleasure. To those I have yet to meet, I'm looking forward to it.

Hails, again.

[quote name='fant0m' date='20 June 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1277073938' post='2344192']
[/quote]

No, all you do in PC is sit and whine. You are a pack of crybabies who will quickly be forgotten the day that you disband.

I regret ever defending you when you were wronged by TPF long after our treaty was cancelled. It is obvious to me that you are just as clueless as everyone said you were and simply cause drama with other alliances for the sake of doing so.

[quote name='Corinan' date='19 June 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1277008053' post='2343414']
This negatively impacts my respect level for Nordreich. Bad choice.
[/quote]

I must say this statement tells me that we made a great decision with this treaty :)

Thank you Corinan for clearing this up

Edited by pd73bassman

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='20 June 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1277074735' post='2344206']
No, all you do in PC is sit and whine. You are a pack of crybabies who will quickly be forgotten the day that you disband.

I regret ever defending you when you were wronged by TPF long after our treaty was cancelled. It is obvious to me that you are just as clueless as everyone said you were and simply cause drama with other alliances for the sake of doing so.
[/quote]

If only you had defended us when we were originally wronged, remember, when we actually had a treaty? I'm not sure where you have gotten this fantastically egotistical view of your own alliance from but I would certainly enjoy reading your reasoning behind it. I honestly can't remember RoK ever doing anything of any great note other than sitting in the shadows more than willing to serve whoever is in power. Nor have I heard RoK mentioned when talking about the great military alliances in the game.

The only things PC has or ever will want from CN is to stand by our allies no matter what and have some fun playing the game our way. Those things have guided our path through CN and your ego has driven that of RoK.

I won't be checking this thread again anyway. I only came here to see with my own eyes an alliance I respect in NoR signing with CN's resident snake in the grass.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='20 June 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1277074735' post='2344206']

[/quote]

Really now?? Keep thinking Poison Clan will be so easily forgotten. Honor and Loyalty are two traits hardly forgotten in a game with so little of it. You need just look at this previous war to see PC has just that. I'm also sure the allies who defended PC will not so easily forget it and PC sure as hell won't. They also will never forget periods of abandonment from crappy alliances like yours.

You can continue to say Poison Clan has never accomplished anything, but wtf has rok done that is great? Forgive the portions of Planet Bob that don't stroke your ego at every chance they get.

You know,we have asked over and over what in the world is Posion Clan's problem with us.

No one from PC has an answer except this stupid "snake-in-the-grass...hurr durr" stuff. It makes me think that you guys are uninterested in dealing with issues, juts content crawling out to troll other alliance's announcements.

When you have the courage to engage us mentally on this like adults, the invitation is open. This ignorance here? You can keep it.

If the whiners in PC and NSO are disappointed, then this feels more and more like the right move.

[quote name='fant0m' date='20 June 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1277078312' post='2344282']
If only you had defended us when we were originally wronged, remember, when we actually had a treaty? I'm not sure where you have gotten this fantastically egotistical view of your own alliance from but I would certainly enjoy reading your reasoning behind it. I honestly can't remember RoK ever doing anything of any great note other than sitting in the shadows more than willing to serve whoever is in power. Nor have I heard RoK mentioned when talking about the great military alliances in the game.

The only things PC has or ever will want from CN is to stand by our allies no matter what and have some fun playing the game our way. Those things have guided our path through CN and your ego has driven that of RoK.

I won't be checking this thread again anyway. I only came here to see with my own eyes an alliance I respect in NoR signing with CN's resident snake in the grass.
[/quote]

When we held a treaty, you acted like absolute douchebags and gave us no choice but to eventually cancel ... and you've done nothing but cry about it every since. Well over a year later and you're still clinging to it and acting as if you did nothing wrong ... incapable of saying "Yeah, we weren't the best ally there ..." and just walking away.

Also, RoK serves no "master" and our loyalties have been with the same bloc for the last three years. When you can show me an instance where we fought against SF, then I will concede your point. Until then you are, as usual, posting with zero facts and not thinking before doing so. Posting the same tired statements over and over again with nothing to back it up just makes you look petty and foolish.

[quote name='Rampage3' date='20 June 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1277079539' post='2344308']
You know,we have asked over and over what in the world is Posion Clan's problem with us.

No one from PC has an answer except this stupid "snake-in-the-grass...hurr durr" stuff. It makes me think that you guys are uninterested in dealing with issues, juts content crawling out to troll other alliance's announcements.

When you have the courage to engage us mentally on this like adults, the invitation is open. This ignorance here? You can keep it.

If the whiners in PC and NSO are disappointed, then this feels more and more like the right move.
[/quote]

We already tried the "lets talk it out" route ... PC just sat and cried.

In any case, the Embassy is open.

Will one of you have the courage to show up and keep it real? So far you have behaved like children here and in private. You register, I will get you masked, and you say what is on your mind. PERIOD.

Caution: we are adults, and so we require evidence and actual situations to talk about. If you come over and just cry, we will give you a pacifier and send you on your way. Nurturers we ain't.

Edited by Rampage3

[quote name='fant0m' date='20 June 2010 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1277073938' post='2344192']
[/quote]

Anytime you want to step up, I'll be more than happy to shut you up. PC is nothing more than a bunch of little !@#$%*es.

[quote name='Rampage3' date='20 June 2010 - 08:19 PM' timestamp='1277079539' post='2344308']
[/quote]

Why the hell are we being included in this. So Doppelganger, the retired government member, now speaks for the entirety of NSO?

[quote name='Rampage3' date='20 June 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1277079539' post='2344308']

[/quote]
Are you playing dumb or do you really not know the answer? Sure, it served you well at the time but canceling on an ally as soon as a toilet seat alliance wanted to roll them isn't something your former allies just forget. Spin it whatever way you will but the evidence of you, MA, and GGA throwing PC under the bus isn't going to go away.

My condolences to NoR, hopefully RoK is a more reliable ally to have these days.

[quote name='fant0m' date='20 June 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1277071814' post='2344158']
Sad to see a loyal alliance in NoR treaty one like RoK. At least the actual treaty looks good. :)
[/quote]

I happen to like PC very much, so I'm not going to put myself in the middle of this little spat. I have no idea what the issues are between you and RoK, but I suspect that if the two of you actually sat down and oh, you know, [i]talked[/i] about them, you could work them out.

This really isn't the place to do it. "Diplomacy via OWF" is rarely useful, although it does give folks something to read, I suppose....

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='20 June 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1277082519' post='2344373'][color="#0000FF"]I'd like to congratulate both of you on this treaty. I've known for sometime that RoK and NoR felt close towards each other, so I cannot say I'm surprised.[/color][/quote]

Thank you, RV.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='21 June 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1277082519' post='2344373']
[color="#0000FF"]I'd like to congratulate both of you on this treaty. I've known for sometime that RoK and NoR felt close towards each other, so I cannot say I'm surprised.[/color]
[/quote]
I'd like to second kingzog's statement and say thanks. It's been fun as hell getting to know these guys.

I can relate to our friends in \m/, watching other friends not getting along is hard.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='20 June 2010 - 06:23 PM' timestamp='1277083370' post='2344385']
Glad to see an ally sign with a cool alliance.

Sad to see bickering between two allies :(
[/quote]
This sums up my thoughts on this as well.

PC and RoK are our closest allies, sucks to see them fighting like this.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='20 June 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1277074735' post='2344206']
[/quote]

PC the crybabies. right. Makes perfect sense that