WHAT Did I Sign Last Night?-Accords

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090104175144/cybernations/images/thumb/1/1b/NewCCC.png/200px-NewCCC.png[/img][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429225510/cybernations/images/thumb/3/31/Europaflag1.png/200px-Europaflag1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[quote]
WHAT Did I Sign Last Night??-Accords

Preamble:

This Peace, Intelligence, and Aid treaty is between the alliances of the Christian Coalition of Countries and Europa, in the spirit of friendship, co-operations, etc.

Article I: Peace

The signatories of this treaty agree not to conduct any acts of warfare, espionage, or any other acts of violence against the other. If this happens, the signatories shall handle the situation properly and maturely.

Article II: Intelligence

In the event that one signatory gains intelligence on the other that could be vital to their security, they MUST share that intelligence with them. Not only vital information, but any information on them what so ever.

Article III: Aid

At any time, a signatory of this treaty may ask for aid of any kind from the other. Although the other signatory has the option to refuse the aid with a reason why, it is recommended that they send the aid as soon as possible.

Article IV: Termination

At any time, one signatory may cancel this treaty for the any reason. If this happens, the canceller must give the other signatory 48 hours notice of the cancellation. Article I stays in effect for an additional 120 hours after the treaty is canceled.

Signed For Europa:

Minister of Silly Walks, Grand Ayatollah
Kongo Jack(Deebo), Mint Ayatollah
Vielwerth, Vanilla Ayatollah
Ernesto Che Guevara(Chax), Strawberry Ayatollah

Signed for The Christian Coalition of Countries:

Les Paul Supreme - Chancellor
saxasm- Vice Chancellor
Zion7 - Minister of Infernal Affairs
CVTWayne - Minister of Defence
King Wilkinson - Minister of Foreign Affairs
[/quote]
[/center]

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='20 June 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1276990447' post='2343238']
ODP and lower = meh imo. But well done I guess.
[/quote]

I guess those words suit a Poison Clan member :P

Congrats to both our allies. Always good to see love in the family :D

Considering it only took about 10 hours between "I enter channel to get to know Europa" and "the PIAT with Europa I signed is announced on the OWF", this actually went pretty well. Although I did sort of go "WHAT did I sign/do last night?!?" in the morning after (not that I regret signing it now, of course). :P

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' date='22 June 2010 - 02:35 AM' timestamp='1277166901' post='2345881']
Rapid speed happens when we all [s]lack lives[/s] are online.
[/quote]
What is this "life" thing people keep talking about? :blink: