First Earth Battalion DoE

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='21 June 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1277103540' post='2344954']Nah, if I was actually serious I would have chosen something a bit edgier, but that would require me taking your lot serious as well.[/quote]
I realize that it's tough being the founder and then leader of a failed alliance whose only success was playing school-time bully on those a tenth your size, but I think you should take your nap. You're getting grumpy.

[quote name='Duncan' date='21 June 2010 - 05:40 AM' timestamp='1277098801' post='2344841']
I certainly hope you are better about your dealings than the last time....anyways, much luck to you.
[/quote]

We've grown up. The new FEB has payed back all her dealings. We have been doing better since we banned raiding altogether.

[quote name='Guppy' date='21 June 2010 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1277134279' post='2345226']
We've grown up. The new FEB has payed back all her dealings. We have been doing better since we banned raiding altogether.
[/quote]

A wise decision it turned out to be too.

Congrats, Argent are good allies to have.

Edit: I didn't realize I already posted in this thread and said pretty much the same thing twice. -_-

Edited by Methrage

Any mistakes they may have made in the past, are just that, in the past.
Everyone deserves a second chance, and with the banning of raiding, I think that chance should turn out fairly well.

Anyone with questions and/or concerns can always feel free to come to both FEB and Argent to discuss and work through.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Guppy' date='20 June 2010 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1277059846' post='2343957']
Hmmm... we shall think about it :)
[/quote]
I wouldn't if i were you Guppy, He'd only report you for nothing.