First Earth Battalion DoE

Guppy

[color="#FFFFFF"]aaaaaaaaaaaa[/color][img]http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/15/17/20/00/aaaaaa11.jpg[/img]

[color="#FFFFFF"]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color][img]http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/15/17/20/00/2-88112.png[/img]

[quote][b]Law and Order[/b]

A. Any nation wishing to join The First Earth Battalion must take an oath of loyalty to the alliance. In the oath the nation wishing to join fully understands that they are entering The First Earth Battalion because of the trust of other members. The oath can never be broken; doing so will be considered an act of betrayal committed by the said nation. The Penalty of breaking of the oath will be expulsion from The First Earth Battalion and possible aggressive attacks by other Battalion members if the need arises.

B. No First Earth Battalion member may be part of another alliance.

C. At no time shall a member of The First Earth Battalion use a nuclear weapon in an offensive manner unless ordered by the President and the President only. Battalion members shall only launch nuclear weapons in defence of their nation from a nuclear attack.

D. No First Earth Battalion member shall spy on any other alliance. The punishment for spying is immediate eviction from the alliance.

E. There shall be no raiding at all. FEB will not support other alliances raiding.

[b]Alliance Hierarchy[/b]

1) The President
2) The Vice President
3) House of Lords
* Lords
* Advisors
4) House of Commons
* Prime Minister
* Politicians
5) Public Servants
6) Applicants

[b]Government Roles[/b]

The President:
Leader of the alliance, he has the power to initiate alliance wars if the need arises. He can also initiate a state of nuclear war if the situation occurs. Other powers include the power of evicting rogue members and allowing nations to join. He is the mighty power behind the alliance.

Vice President:
Second in command, he also has the ability to announce a state of war if the President has been inactive for ten days. He also acts as chief advisor to the President and plays a major role in organising the other Senators. He can also act as an advisor to Senators in need of advice.

Lords:
These are the most powerful nations in the alliance who act as main advisors to the president. They are the senators of Defence, Trade, Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs and Immigration. For example the Defence senator has to keep tabs on all wars and must demand reparations from any attacking nations. They are granted access to the House of Lords.

Advisors:
Each senator has two advisors who help him to make any decisions regarding his government position. They are also granted access to the Senate House.

Prime Minister:
The leader of the Party with the most voted in candidates. He is the voice of the normal members in charge of suggesting laws which then go onto the House of Lords to make the final decision on.

Politicians:
Rulers who have been voted in by there constituents. They have access to the House of Commons where they have to vote and debate on important issues of the alliance.

Public Servants:
The majority of nations are in this rank. They make up the core of the alliance. Without them it would fall apart, they must also do any jobs that the Senators request them to carry out.

Applicants:
Nations that have yet to gain access to the alliance; their case is being processed by the President as to whether they should be allowed in.

[b]Procedures of The First Earth Battalion[/b]

A. A General Election shall take place every four months. It shall take place on the 1st and 2nd day of the month. The Election shall be announced one week beforehand by the President, the candidates for the two parties must then campaign to try and gain the votes of the General Membership. Voting will take place for two days, with the party with the majority vote taking the most positions depending on there majority. The term will be from when the vote is finalized and announced, until the next election it finalized. All members looking to run for election must be of notable and upstanding membership in the Battalion for at least 45 days. They must also gain approval from the President in order to stand as a candidate.

B. Eviction, the President and the Vice President reserve the power of eviction. In the event that any member of the alliance acts in a way that is damaging to the safety of the alliance, its members or its allies, they may be evicted from the alliance. The actions of the person subject to eviction will be recalled and they will be subject to reprimand by the President and the Vice President, who will decide if further action is called for. In the event that a member of either House is subject to eviction, their place upon the Government shall be occupied by one of their Advisers until such time as the situation has been resolved to the satisfaction of the President and the Vice President, or until a suitable replacement can be found.

C. In the event that a Government member is deemed by his to be unworthy of his post and membership in the alliance, a special court will convene to decide if he shall remain. This court shall consist of the Advisers, the remaining Senators, the Vice President and the President. A simple majority will decide the fate of the member in question.

D. If the members of The First Earth Battalion want to remove a Government member it is their right to enact a vote. This vote will go as long as at least 75% of the members of the alliance have vote. The vote must win by a 75% majority in order to be passed. If a vote of no confidence passes the General Assembly, the House in question will abide by that decision and remove the member from his post. In that event an Adviser steps into the vacated spot until a suitable replacement can be found.

E. Resignation, in the event that one resigns from the alliance, the nation in question must private message the President with their reason for desertion. When a member joins, they take an oath to stand by the alliance until its end. If the justification for leaving is not accepted by the President, or if one fails to follow this procedure, they will be open to disciplinary actions including war. If accepted they will post their reason in the public forum. If the person is ridiculed for their reason and they retaliate in any fashion disciplinary measures may still be taken.

F. Declaration of War, a declaration of war can only be declared by the President, the Vice President and the Lord of Defence. Anyone caught inciting other nations shall be expelled from the alliance immediately. Rulers must also first ask permission from the President to go to war.

F. Disbandment, in order for The First Earth Battalion to be disbanded a vote must be put to the General Membership of the alliance. The vote for disbandment must be opened for voting for seven days. It must obtain a 67% or better vote in favour of disbandment with at least 75% of all members in the alliance voting, in order to take effect. In the event that 75% members did not cast a vote, the vote will have to be re-casted and tried again, and continued until 75% of all members have casted there vote. It takes a unanimous decision by the President, Lords and Advisers to bring a vote of disbandment before the membership of the alliance. This clause is irreversible and no amendment henceforth may affect this clause in any fashion.

G. Charter change, a change in the charter requires a unanimous vote by the Lords and Politicians. It must be a majority of 75% in favour otherwise the vote is abandoned. The President will then make the final decision on the matter until he makes the changes to the Charter.

[b]Diplomacy[/b]

A. The First Earth Battalion will conduct diplomacy with all nations fairly. Good relations with all alliance shall always be attempted, any insults though will not stand and the Council shall decide the course of action. In order to protect The First Earth Battalion aggressive action is always an option. Diplomats to other alliances will always do their best to promote peace and friendship.

B. Alliance members are not allowed to join with the intention of using The First Earth Battalion as a shield in their wars. Any nation found to be violating this rule shall cease attacking immediately and pay any reparations. It will then be up to the two Houses to decide their fate.

C. Our alliance members shall stand by all treaties made between The First Earth Battalion and other alliances. A nation found in violation of one of the treaty's passages shall apologize to the antagonized alliance and its fate will be determined by the Council and the ally in question. The First Earth Battalion always stands by its allies.

D. No member shall attack another nation if they are involved in tech deals. They must also not attack any nation that is in an alliance. If they do they can not expect any help from the alliance, we will try to reason with the alliance but that is it.

E. The First Earth Battalion will not use spies against any nation; doing so could result in expulsion from the alliance. Any nation found to be using spies without an approved Declaration of War will face punishment up to, and including expulsion, and possible military retaliation.

F. Any use of spies against a First Earth Battalion nation shall be considered an act of war, and the nation sending the spies shall be subject to the same treatment as any other attacker. Diplomacy will be attempted, but shall in no way replace the Battalions right to retaliation. If a First Earth Battalion member performs espionage on an unaligned nation they cannot expect support or aid from the alliance[/quote]

Hello,

Well this seemed like a good time to post our Decleration of Existence after the recent protectorate treaty we signed with Argent. FEB is a small, prospering alliance that is based around the British system of government with a few added twists i.e. The House of Lords has more power. The First Earth Battalion does not support raiding of an kind or spying. We are primarily a Black alliance and will be setting up several trade circles for our members over the coming weeks. We hope to sign various PIATs within the next few weeks. If you want to learn more about FEB, or to become a diplomat, or join for that matter, then go to:

Our forums: http://firstearthbattalio.darkbb.com
Our wiki page: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/First_Earth_Battalion

Thanks for your time,

Guppy
President of FEB

Edited by Guppy

[quote name='Guppy' date='19 June 2010 - 05:49 AM' timestamp='1276937376' post='2342779']
Oopes, forgot to put that in. We are Black mainly.
[/quote]

GAH! Go White...

Anyway, hoping you were white..but you're black..oh wells.

Still, Welcome and Good Luck!

[quote name='CBray' date='19 June 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1276937029' post='2342777']
You got protectors?
[/quote]

Was in the TITLE :P

Congrats FEB and Welcome to Bob. :D

Argent are very good peeps.. They'll teach you well.

oo/

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='20 June 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1277010089' post='2343433']
I remember rolling you guys as part of the Fora, good times. Good call on getting a protector, yall gonna need it.
[/quote]
If that was a veiled threat, I'd suggest not making any more, veiled or not.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' date='20 June 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1277058986' post='2343950']
"I demand to be President of this Alliance. If I am not imposed as President of this Alliance, I shall not join you guys."
[/quote]

Hmmm... we shall think about it :)

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='20 June 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1277015671' post='2343506']
If that was a veiled threat, I'd suggest not making any more, veiled or not.
[/quote]

I suggest you watch that smart little uppity mouth of yours before I take it to mind to wash it out with liquid dish soap.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='21 June 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1277096887' post='2344786']I suggest you watch that smart little uppity mouth of yours before I take it to mind to wash it out with liquid dish soap.[/quote]
I do so enjoy your taunts. It's almost as though you think you're relevant.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='20 June 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1277096887' post='2344786']
I suggest you watch that smart little uppity mouth of yours before I take it to mind to wash it out with liquid dish soap.
[/quote]

orly? What flavor? We enjoy all sorts of tasty soaps in Argent, we collect them from the houses of the morons who threatened us before. As to your previous conquest... Oh, look. You beat an unprotected alliance 1/10 your size. Too bad it is they who survive and yours that is now defunct. Poison Clan has more honor than you are showing, I suggest you shut your mouth when men are talking and maybe you'll learn something.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='20 June 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1277098487' post='2344834']
I do so enjoy your taunts. It's almost as though you think you're relevant.
[/quote]

Nah, if I was actually serious I would have chosen something a bit edgier, but that would require me taking your lot serious as well.

[quote name='RustyNail' date='21 June 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1277103353' post='2344952']
orly? What flavor? We enjoy all sorts of tasty soaps in Argent, we collect them from the houses of the morons who threatened us before. As to your previous conquest... Oh, look. You beat an unprotected alliance 1/10 your size. Too bad it is they who survive and yours that is now defunct. Poison Clan has more honor than you are showing, I suggest you shut your mouth when men are talking and maybe you'll learn something.
[/quote]

My now, aren't you a posterboy for pent up cyber-rage. tee hee hee hee.