FnKa's re-DOE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='15 June 2010 - 01:16 PM' timestamp='1276632950' post='2338577']
I love these orange on orange fights, and purple on purple fights. :P
[/quote]

It is pretty ironic. Orange and Purple were united not too long ago.

*Walks into topic, as a proud member of TR*
*picks up usual script to read with usual TR rhetoric*
*tosses out script, but still does it as a proud member of The Resistance*

I don't care who yells at me for this, I don't care if you are mad at me for saying what I've been wanting to say, and I don't really care that I am not really a giant player within The Resistance and its affairs. What I do care about is getting my voice out there and if it's in this forum so be it. I have friends in both The Resistance and FnKa, actually I like many of the people within FnKa (cept for fury :P) as many of them have been key in returning me a few months ago to this game. Well anyways I digress, I am breaking away from the popular opinion within my alliance and I want to wish FnKa the best of luck, as i hope to help TR become a stronger and better alliance I hope that one day our differences are set aside, and if I am blasted for my opinion, or labeled as a "traitor" "nuclear rouge lover". I say this I think that we as an alliance should shut up and realize that we are not in the best shape right now and that we should improve ourselves from within, because we have bigger issues to take care of to make us better, and taking time to blast other alliances instead of taking the time to make us a better alliance is just plain flat out pointless and self defeating, it's either we step up to the challenges we face or we sit around pointing fingers at other alliances while doing nothing to become better and watch ourselves fail. Either way best of luck FnKa, I sincerely wish the best for you guys.

-Emp AC[tR]

tl;dr (don't care about pointless pissed off random guy from The Resistance): Best of luck FnKa, My alliance should shut up and work on making itself a better alliance. Also I <3 my freedom of speech :D...

[quote name='Emp AC' date='15 June 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1276654273' post='2338969']

I don't care who yells at me for this, I don't care if you are mad at me for saying what I've been wanting to say, and I don't really care that I am not really a giant player within The Resistance and its affairs. What I do care about is getting my voice out there and if it's in this forum so be it. I have friends in both The Resistance and FnKa, actually I like many of the people within FnKa (cept for fury :P) as many of them have been key in returning me a few months ago to this game. Well anyways I digress, I am breaking away from the popular opinion within my alliance and I want to wish FnKa the best of luck, as i hope to help TR become a stronger and better alliance I hope that one day our differences are set aside, and if I am blasted for my opinion, or labeled as a "traitor" "nuclear rouge lover". I say this I think that we as an alliance should shut up and realize that we are not in the best shape right now and that we should improve ourselves from within, because we have bigger issues to take care of to make us better, and taking time to blast other alliances instead of taking the time to make us a better alliance is just plain flat out pointless and self defeating, it's either we step up to the challenges we face or we sit around pointing fingers at other alliances while doing nothing to become better and watch ourselves fail. Either way best of luck FnKa, I sincerely wish the best for you guys.

-Emp AC[tR]

tl;dr (don't care about pointless pissed off random guy from The Resistance): Best of luck FnKa, My alliance should shut up and work on making itself a better alliance. Also I <3 my freedom of speech :D...
[/quote]

This guy should be in your government.

[quote name='Emp AC' date='16 June 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1276654273' post='2338969']

-Emp AC[tR]

[/quote]

This man....is doing it rite.

[quote name='Emp AC' date='15 June 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1276654273' post='2338969']

-Emp AC[tR]

[/quote]
That my boy I taught him everything :smug:

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='15 June 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1276629395' post='2338517']
OK, well now I think that's funny.

btw....

Beyond the DoE, might I ask what the sniping is about? Is there some sort of tl;dr on the Wiki I might glance at? Then I can try to figure out if this interests me. I will probably do so based on whether we know some of the same people.

I know, it's not a particularly nice way of doing business -- but really, what could possibly go wrong? -- but it's all we have given the tools available.

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Resistance"]Wait[/url]. [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/FnKa"]A[/url]. [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_International"]Minute[/url].

Ewwwww.

You know what?

Keep fighting. Please. Just take each other out.
[/quote]

I'm glad we are being urged by the Reich to destroy those evil communists. Down with Lenin and his regime!

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='15 June 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1276643628' post='2338769']
Mess with these guys and watch me put my nukes 3 feet up your $@!. Once a Gondorian, always a Gondorian, best of luck to Ska and the rest of my friends in FnKa
[/quote]

That's all? :smug:

[quote name='Emp AC' date='15 June 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1276654273' post='2338969']

-Emp AC[tR]

[/quote]

Psh, this guy comes along after me and takes all the credit? I'm offended. :P

Not all of us are actually concerned. :rolleyes:

Edited by Smittay

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' date='16 June 2010 - 09:07 AM' timestamp='1276690005' post='2339371']
This whole mess is a good example of why you should think twice about mergers. They don't really work when both parties have different ideas of how to run an alliance.
[/quote]

you my friend are a wise mand but we live and we learn one mistake that wont happen again :D

[quote name='SilentFury' date='16 June 2010 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1276704585' post='2339529']
you my friend are a wise mand but we live and we learn one mistake that wont happen again :D
[/quote]

Says the one who proposed the merger in the first place :P

And for all you people saying Emp AC should be in government: Join tR and vote him in :P

Time for KingEd's longest 2 cents ever,

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='15 June 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1276594710' post='2338100']
I'm wondering how tR feels right now.
[/quote]

Their very upset, even more so furious at us.

[quote name='Robster83' date='15 June 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1276617488' post='2338291']
You go into tR, then you leave them, you get TPE as your protector despite the tensions the two alliances experienced. I wonder how the general membership feel about this at tR. Although it seems like you guys know what you are doing, so good luck.
[/quote]

The merger which dates back to last year was never really a "both sides agreed completely" merger. FnKa were our first protectors, and since then we have always stayed in touch with the ex-Govt of FnKa---many of them joined us, and now they are re-forming their alliance. How could we not offer them protection ? What kind of people do you think we are... :smug:

[quote name='mattski133' date='15 June 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1276618877' post='2338316']
I think I speak for all of The Resistance when I say we're glad to be rid of a bunch of nuclear rogues, backstabbers, liars, and spies. I hope TPE's membership didn't drop much as a result of this. Ah who am I kidding that's like a 2 for 1!

I did enjoy the one last grab at any TR members you could reach though (where was my message :( )

[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/mattski133/FnKlol.jpg[/img]

I could have sworn the OP said FuRy was Minister of Recruitment...ah well with any new alliance there are bound to be kinks to work out.

Let's close an otherwise wretched chapter of having you try to ruin our alliance from the inside, and move on to trying to ruin each other from the outside!
[/quote]

I love the effort your putting into this, it's great. Maybe you should divert this effort into helping your own alliance instead of flaming others.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='15 June 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1276624988' post='2338425']
I don't see how this could possibly fail.
[/quote]

I completely agree.

[quote name='KingEd' date='16 June 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1276707875' post='2339590']
Their very upset, even more so furious at us.[/quote]

Don't give yourself that much credit.

[quote]
The merger which dates back to last year was never really a "both sides agreed completely" merger. FnKa were our first protectors, and since then we have always stayed in touch with the ex-Govt of FnKa---many of them joined us, and now they are re-forming their alliance. How could we not offer them protection ? What kind of people do you think we are... :smug:[/quote]

I don't believe you were in on the merge talks. I don't think you know exactly who agreed with what, and such.

[QUOTE]
I love the effort your putting into this, it's great. Maybe you should divert this effort into helping your own alliance instead of flaming others.
[/quote]

It takes about 5 minutes to make a demotivator. 10 maybe, because mattski added the maple leaves.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='16 June 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1276707850' post='2339587']
If what tR said happened, did infact happen. I'm surprised that tR didn't roll FnKA. I would have.
[/quote]

We're pretty easygoing. :)

Edited by Yankees Empire

[quote name='Yankees Empire' date='16 June 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1276709557' post='2339623']

I don't believe you were in on the merge talks. I don't think you know exactly who agreed with what, and such.

[/quote]

Actually TPE's DoE was on the eve of when MOON and then FnKa "agreed" to merge, and we were being updated on your talks and what was being agreed upon just for the reason that our then protectorate treaty with FnKa was one of the sticking points.

[quote name='Homeboy' date='16 June 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1276709912' post='2339628']
Actually TPE's DoE was on the eve of when MOON and then FnKa "agreed" to merge, and we were being updated on your talks and what was being agreed upon just for the reason that our then protectorate treaty with FnKa was one of the sticking points.
[/quote]

Yes, I remember that. And don't put agreed in quotation marks, like one side forced the other. In fact, if anyone forced anyone's hand, it was the people who currently are residing on the FnKa AA. And there was a reason why TPE was a sticking point in the merge talks. Namely, Fury decided to give the go ahead for the protectorate without an official vote, when MOON had issues with you guys.