FnKa's re-DOE

[quote name='mattski133' date='15 June 2010 - 11:21 AM' timestamp='1276618877' post='2338316']
Let's close an otherwise wretched chapter of having you try to ruin our alliance from the inside, and move on to trying to ruin each other from the outside!
[/quote]

I didn't realize tR was only something that MOON was a part of. FnKa had as much say in what went on during their stay at tR as MOON did, if you disagreed that doesn't mean they were trying to ruin things, just run things differently.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks piuex! <3 u bro. And thanks to everyone! I love the warm welcome!

Also, i would just like to say that i was a minister in TR for awhile. I never had intentions of hurting anyone. In my book we are still friends. Sorry if there is any hard feelings. But lets be classy plz! Thanks

[quote name='Mr. Teets' date='15 June 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1276621992' post='2338375']
I didn't realize tR was only something that MOON was a part of. FnKa had as much say in what went on during their stay at tR as MOON did, if you disagreed that doesn't mean they were trying to ruin things, just run things differently.
[/quote]
As an ex-FnKa, I can say that yes, they were trying to ruin things.

Although some less so than others.

Edited by ty345

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='15 June 2010 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1276594710' post='2338100']
I'm wondering how tR feels right now.
[/quote]

[quote name='Robster83' date='15 June 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1276617488' post='2338291']
You go into tR, then you leave them, you get TPE as your protector despite the tensions the two alliances experienced. I wonder how the general membership feel about this at tR. Although it seems like you guys know what you are doing, so good luck.
[/quote]

To be honest, we can't feel much outside of the [s]weed[/s] good tunes, man.

Bonā fortunā ambulāte.

[quote name='Choader' date='15 June 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1276623742' post='2338405']
You claim this is a reincarnation but it's not, it's a different alliance with a swiped name. Starting a new alliance is great and good luck to you, but you'd have been better off with a new name.
[/quote]

Yeah, those guys totally swiped our old alliances name.

[quote name='mattski133' date='15 June 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1276618877' post='2338316']
I think I speak for all of The Resistance when I say we're glad to be rid of a bunch of nuclear rogues, backstabbers, liars, and spies. I hope TPE's membership didn't drop much as a result of this. Ah who am I kidding that's like a 2 for 1!

I did enjoy the one last grab at any TR members you could reach though (where was my message :( )

[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/mattski133/FnKlol.jpg[/img]

I could have sworn the OP said FuRy was Minister of Recruitment...ah well with any new alliance there are bound to be kinks to work out.

Let's close an otherwise wretched chapter of having you try to ruin our alliance from the inside, and move on to trying to ruin each other from the outside!
[/quote]

It's good to see that you aren't getting all worked up about this.

[quote name='Skap Q' date='15 June 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1276621776' post='2338370']
Mattski put more work into that than I did for the whole DOE.

Anyway, I was just letting old friends know that we were restarting, I dont see a harm in that. Youre trying too hard to.
[/quote]

If you want to take the inactive and otherwise disloyal friends of yours by all means do so. But once you message people that care enough to forward us the message, you've got a problem.

[quote name='Mr. Teets' date='15 June 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1276621992' post='2338375']
[/quote]

I don't really see how you can comment on what has been going on, but you've started off by using the same philosophy this particular group of FnKa'ers have always had. The Resistance is one alliance, not two, and that is the true cause of these problems. Part of MOON wanted to be MOON so they left. Part of FnKa wanted to be FnKa and they left. Problem is, that part came back and then tried to turn what The Resistance had become into what they thought FnKa should have been. Under a veil of unity they secretely held a distaste for TR, and instead of just leaving did as much damage as possible in the worst ways imaginable.

Openly recruiting TR members to TPE and Gondor, using other accounts to spy on real TR members, and then topping it off by going full-on nuclear rogue on us for absolutely no reason. But, by all means defend them.

Anyway, with that I bid you all adieu and motion to move on to a point where we can honestly and openly not like each other.

[quote name='Mr. Teets' date='15 June 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1276621992' post='2338375']
[/quote]

I didn't realize you had access to our private forums, and therefore saw everything that was going on. I'll have to fix your mask.

[quote]Anyway, with that I bid you all adieu and motion to move on to a point where we can honestly and openly not like each other. [/quote]

Agreed. I openly, honestly, and severely dislike you.

[quote name='mattski133' date='15 June 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1276618877' post='2338316']
I think I speak for all of The Resistance when I say we're glad to be rid of a bunch of nuclear rogues, backstabbers, liars, and spies. I hope TPE's membership didn't drop much as a result of this. Ah who am I kidding that's like a 2 for 1!

I did enjoy the one last grab at any TR members you could reach though (where was my message :( )

[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/mattski133/FnKlol.jpg[/img]

I could have sworn the OP said FuRy was Minister of Recruitment...ah well with any new alliance there are bound to be kinks to work out.

[/quote]

Oh god they're Canadian too.

[quote name='Skap Q' date='15 June 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1276625789' post='2338444']
Awkwardly Canadian
[/quote]
OK, well now I think that's funny.

btw....

Beyond the DoE, might I ask what the sniping is about? Is there some sort of tl;dr on the Wiki I might glance at? Then I can try to figure out if this interests me. I will probably do so based on whether we know some of the same people.

I know, it's not a particularly nice way of doing business -- but really, what could possibly go wrong? -- but it's all we have given the tools available.

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Resistance"]Wait[/url]. [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/FnKa"]A[/url]. [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_International"]Minute[/url].

Ewwwww.

You know what?

Keep fighting. Please. Just take each other out.

Edited by Ashoka the Great