NPO: The Tabloid Tribune - Issue #158

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='14 June 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1276477454' post='2336552']
Its because you let Archon do all the [s]thinking [/s]seeing for you. ;)[/quote]
Just like you clearly let the Tabloid Tribune do all of yours~

+10 points for originality, SCY.

[quote name='ak47don' date='12 June 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1276317333' post='2334568']
MK is on your mind a bit too much.
[/quote]
We are just recognizing your position as leader of the CPS, you should be happy we saw through the facades of independence and free thought put up by your beneficiaries and gave MK the credit it deserves for doing the thinking for so much of Planet Bob.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='14 June 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1276485160' post='2336704']
I was actually mocking the tribune.
[/quote]
You don't mock the Tribune. The Tribune mocks you.

EDIT: June 13, 2010

Sometimes, in our pursuit to bring you the truth, we run over it. It has come to my attention that the military report for G15 protection and raids had two errors in them:

0-1k NS: Hit by VE on 4-14
5k -30k NS: Hit by VE on 4-22

In addition, the 30K+ nation was removed from the target list at the request of Pacifica Milcom.

As you can see, the G14 have a perfect record, while the Viridians protected the Pacificans twice. In fact, looking back, the Viridians really dropped the ball, defending well more Pacificans than the G15 average.

I apologize that the preceding publication has incorrect information. Please be aware that it was unintentional, and the responsible parties have been [url=http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/65/execution.jpg]dealt with[/url]. I thank you for your continued patronage, and will strive to stay one step ahead of the (accurate) truth.
-Sir Paul

[quote name='NorthernLights' date='14 June 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1276473107' post='2336488']
The passive aggressiveness is everywhere in this thread :blink:
[/quote]
Every post..deconstructed in a heartbeat....

"whoa"--neo the matrix

[quote name='KaitlinK' date='12 June 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1276381872' post='2335455']
So NPO wrote an entire newsletter dedicated to MK hmmm... someone has a man crush on Archon.
[/quote]
I find it funny how everyone who was mocking them for months are all shocked that they responded.

[quote name='Aeternalis' date='15 June 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1276617390' post='2338289']
MK and NPO remind me of twins who hang out with the same group of friends and are always trying to prove why they are better/cooler than the other.
[/quote]

Our attempts to impress NATO, NSO and IRON have thus far been fruitless. :(
Any tips?

[quote name='AVFC1' date='15 June 2010 - 09:10 AM' timestamp='1276618220' post='2338303']
Our attempts to impress NATO, NSO and IRON have thus far been fruitless. :(
Any tips?
[/quote]
You haven't filled their threads with pages of these o/

I lol'd. Entertaining Read.

[quote]The Mushroom Kingdom has announced that they will be setting up a interest section in their Embassy to represent Gramlins in their Pacifican affairs. The Order salutes the efficiency of wiping out the middlemen and speaking directly with the boss.[/quote]

First everyone says I have a Londo crush. Now everyone says I have an Archon crush. Can anyone guess who will be the target of my affections next?

And per your request, another sig. Feel free to add your name:

[img]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee215/RussianMight/Photoshop46.png[/img]

[quote name='Aeternalis' date='15 June 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1276617390' post='2338289']
MK and NPO remind me of twins who hang out with the same group of friends and are always trying to prove why they are better/cooler than the other.
[/quote]

*chuckles*

You either don't know what "twins" are, "friends" are, or "MK" and "NPO".

Edited by Cortath

Bit too much MK paranoia.

Entertaining, yes. Thanks for that.

I am glad to see my former alliance, VE, as the alliance most likely/willing to keep their word. Warms the heart. :wub:

Edited by Farnsworth