End of an era

[quote name='theArrowheadian' date='11 June 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1276278716' post='2333425']
So I'm the only one who found this a little bit funny?
[/quote]

How so?

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' date='11 June 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1276291603' post='2333763']
I had hoped you were about to usher in a new chapter for TT...alas, it shall not be so.
[/quote]

With all due respect, I feel that might have been a bit optimistic of you. As former gov of TYR, I'm confident that they would not have left if the bloc had any hope of being revitalized.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' date='11 June 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1276292549' post='2333798']
With all due respect, I feel that might have been a bit optimistic of you. As former gov of TYR, I'm confident that they would not have left if the bloc had any hope of being revitalized.
[/quote]
Point conceded... but do try to not rain on my optimism... I rather enjoy my world view.

[quote name='Andover' date='11 June 2010 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1276235023' post='2332936']
I kinda resent the name of your title seeing as my alliance is ERA, I would like to ensure no one gets the wrong idea from the title and think Equal Rights Alliace is disbanding (which it isnt)
[/quote]

Do you see 20 pages of cheering?

no? well neither do i so it's quite clear ERA isn't disbanding, however if you wish to correct the misleading title please feel free to post ERA's disbandment notice in here, it would certainly brighten up what is otherwise a sad announcement from a once great bloc,

TYR in particular were always awesome while in TT i haven't seen any of you guys around for a while though :(

o7 TT

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' date='11 June 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1276292549' post='2333798']
[/quote]

While it is sad to see this happen, it was a long time comming. TT was in trouble before Tyr joined, and even worse so when they left. We had fun while it lasted.

Good luck to all Former Titans.

[color="#0000FF"]"End of an Era" really is quite dramatic. You greatly exaggerate the importance that Teen Titans had on this world. Your formation certainly did not shake up the world at all, so there is no way you can honestly claim to have begun an era, and your dissolution changes nothing either. Teen Titans will be remember as a footnote, if that.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1276300792' post='2334049']
[color="#0000FF"]"End of an Era" really is quite dramatic. You greatly exaggerate the importance that Teen Titans had on this world. Your formation certainly did not shake up the world at all, so there is no way you can honestly claim to have begun an era, and your dissolution changes nothing either. Teen Titans will be remember as a footnote, if that.[/color]
[/quote]

Just because something didn't have a profound impact on yourself, it doesn't mean that it didn't have a profound impact on others in game. This actually did effect a lot of people in game and for them, along with myself, it was an end of an era.

[quote name='Andover' date='11 June 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1276235023' post='2332936']
I kinda resent the name of your title seeing as my alliance is ERA, I would like to ensure no one gets the wrong idea from the title and think Equal Rights Alliace is disbanding (which it isnt)
[/quote]
:unsure: Was this a really bad plug, or were you serious?

[quote name='Andover' date='11 June 2010 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1276235023' post='2332936']
[/quote]
I wish it was. Sad to see ERA isn't disbanding. Truly terrible.

[quote name='lazaraus45' date='11 June 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1276296216' post='2333961']
Do you see 20 pages of cheering?

no? well neither do i so it's quite clear ERA isn't disbanding, however if you wish to correct the misleading title please feel free to post ERA's disbandment notice in here, it would certainly brighten up what is otherwise a sad announcement from a once great bloc,
[/quote]

Laz makes the best posts when he is forced to deal with stupidity ;)

This is a sad announcement to read for alot of us. o/ To all the former nations of Teen Titans. No matter what alliance you hail these days you were all a part of something great.

[quote name='Jtkode' date='11 June 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1276302473' post='2334084'][quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 June 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1276300792' post='2334049']
[/quote]

Just because something didn't have a profound impact on yourself, it doesn't mean that it didn't have a profound impact on others in game. This actually did effect a lot of people in game and for them, along with myself, it was an end of an era.
[/quote]

Seconded. I think it meant something to everyone who was a part of it, especially during its peak times.