End of an era

[center][size="4"]Announcing the Official Cancellation of the Teen Titans Bloc[/size][/center]

The Teen Titans have been more than a pact between alliances, it has been a pact between friends, and brothers. Through this time, we have seen the highs and lows and everything in between. As an original signatory of TT I can tell you that we had the best ideas and high goals for this bloc, but it never seemed to work out for us. Unfortunately all the original signatory alliances have now disbanded, The Order of Halsa, The Armed Coalition of Valor, and the International Protection Agency, yet their legacy will live on in the Hall-of-Win. There has been so much experience gained from this bloc and so many amazing nations who have built and worked on it that it is hard to see it go. But it is an end of an era and SF lives on. Lets look back today as not something sad to see gone, but a time to reminisce on some of the best days of our CN lives.

o/ SF
o/ the titans, they will forever be in my heart!

[b]Signed for the Ascended Republic of Elite States[/b]
Supreme Commander, Caossal
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Jtkode
Minister of War, Lord Hoth
Minister of Internal Affairs, General Dolan

This is for you guys o/ porkers, cressers, kas, zoco, opal, gen!

Edit- *thanks mods*

Edited by Jtkode

I kinda resent the name of your title seeing as my alliance is ERA, I would like to ensure no one gets the wrong idea from the title and think Equal Rights Alliace is disbanding (which it isnt)

[quote name='Andover' date='11 June 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1276235023' post='2332936']
I kinda resent the name of your title seeing as my alliance is ERA, I would like to ensure no one gets the wrong idea from the title and think Equal Rights Alliace is disbanding (which it isnt)
[/quote]

Do you think anyone cares? Honestly...

Sad to see this happen anyhow.

[quote name='Andover' date='10 June 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1276235023' post='2332936']
[/quote]

You're kidding, right? People can't use the word "era", now? Especially when it's for as fitting an occasion as this?

Get over yourself.

[quote name='Andover' date='11 June 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1276235023' post='2332936']
[/quote]

Would have made for a happier thread though.