Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jtkode

End of an era

[center][size="4"]Announcing the Official Cancellation of the Teen Titans Bloc[/size][/center]

The Teen Titans have been more than a pact between alliances, it has been a pact between friends, and brothers. Through this time, we have seen the highs and lows and everything in between. As an original signatory of TT I can tell you that we had the best ideas and high goals for this bloc, but it never seemed to work out for us. Unfortunately all the original signatory alliances have now disbanded, The Order of Halsa, The Armed Coalition of Valor, and the International Protection Agency, yet their legacy will live on in the Hall-of-Win. There has been so much experience gained from this bloc and so many amazing nations who have built and worked on it that it is hard to see it go. But it is an end of an era and SF lives on. Lets look back today as not something sad to see gone, but a time to reminisce on some of the best days of our CN lives.

o/ SF
o/ the titans, they will forever be in my heart!

[b]Signed for the Ascended Republic of Elite States[/b]
Supreme Commander, Caossal
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Jtkode
Minister of War, Lord Hoth
Minister of Internal Affairs, General Dolan

This is for you guys o/ porkers, cressers, kas, zoco, opal, gen!

Edit- *thanks mods*

Its about time that this ended. It was great while it lasted, but without the full complement of the initial awesome, it was but a pale shadow of its former self.

o/ TT

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/MAR-Peeves/IMG_0633.jpg[/img]

A great concept that midwifed a lot of good relationships. Sad to see it go.

It's always a disappointment to disband something that was meaningful to you. It does make sense if you are the last signatory though. Hopefully you can move forward to better things.

sometimes it is better to led what you love rest in peace instead of dragging it out at the end of its days. TT will be remembered in the best of light.

Sad to see, but long overdue.

I'm glad that all the original Teen Titans signatories have found a home as the Corporation, and I know that the remainder of those who came and went through TT will always have a special place in each other's hearts.

o7 Teen Titans

I kinda resent the name of your title seeing as my alliance is ERA, I would like to ensure no one gets the wrong idea from the title and think Equal Rights Alliace is disbanding (which it isnt)

I guess it's sad to see things end, but this was a long time coming.

[quote name='Andover' date='11 June 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1276235023' post='2332936']
I kinda resent the name of your title seeing as my alliance is ERA, I would like to ensure no one gets the wrong idea from the title and think Equal Rights Alliace is disbanding (which it isnt)
[/quote]

Do you think anyone cares? Honestly...

Sad to see this happen anyhow.

[quote name='Robster83' date='11 June 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1276235604' post='2332947']
Do you think anyone cares? Honestly...
[/quote]

He does, so let him be.

<_<

It really makes me sad. A once beautiful thing, turned to this. It was fun while it lasted.

o/ TT

[quote name='Andover' date='10 June 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1276235023' post='2332936']
[/quote]

You're kidding, right? People can't use the word "era", now? Especially when it's for as fitting an occasion as this?

Get over yourself.

[quote name='Andover' date='11 June 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1276235023' post='2332936']
[/quote]

Would have made for a happier thread though.

The last year we have probably been the SF alliance with the least contact with TT, big part of that was our fault. That doesn't change the fact that this definitely is an ent of an ERA.

0/ Titans, you will be remembered.

As a former cardholder to the Hall of Win, it is disappointing to see this chapter close.

o7 TT

Good bye TT, I hardly knew ye.

Also obligatory goodbye ERA.