An Announcement from Blackstone Commission

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='10 June 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1276229765' post='2332806']
hahahaha are you goddamn serious

nso protecting blackstone

you're both so terrible it's a natural fit congratulations
[/quote]
Aww, shucks. I didn't realize I spilled my goomba bait in here. Anyway, given your seeming love for gRAMlins, I'll take your disapproval as a good portent.

Edited by heggo

Welcome to brown Blackstone, and glad that we are working with you.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='11 June 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1276229765' post='2332806']

[/quote]

Someone seems jealous. :blush:

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='11 June 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1276230602' post='2332835']
It is true, while I love Ramirus and what he has done with The Grämlins, that love cannot ever match the level of jealousy I hold for NSO.
[/quote]
Holding and embracing that much hate, you will be a Sith before you know it ;)

Good luck on the move Blackstone, you have some great people there in NSO looking out for you.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='11 June 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1276226415' post='2332722']
Considering we offer help and support where others would not, it should be just fine.
[/quote]

No matter who is helping them it doesn't increase the number of nations for trade circles.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='11 June 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1276229765' post='2332806']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Now, I know what you're trying to do here, but I don't think it's working. Ever since Karma you fellows have been lacking in a certain style. And now this. I just can't seem to take anything you say seriously. Look at yourself. A child could do better than this.

That said, the NSO has never sought nor cared for MK's approval.[/color]

[quote name='heggo' date='10 June 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1276229661' post='2332800']
BCOM has an abnormally competent government. You needn't worry about them.
[/quote]
I thought the exact same thing in the initial round of protectorate interviewing, when we were getting to know BCOM.
[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='10 June 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1276232342' post='2332884']
I would make a good Sith.
[/quote]
Too bad there's already an alliance full of kids that think going emo all over the forums makes them Sith, eh?

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='11 June 2010 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1276241170' post='2333048']
I thought the exact same thing in the initial round of protectorate interviewing, when we were getting to know BCOM.

[b]Too bad there's already an alliance full of kids that think going emo all over the forums makes them Sith, eh?
[/b][/quote]
I dare you to do better.:P

Hilo thar NSO and Brown sphere. o/

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='10 June 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1276226232' post='2332715']
You made a really bad call on this. Small AAs have difficulty growing to begin with. How do you think being on a sphere with little trades is going to help?

You should have established yourselves on a stable sphere and then moved.

Good luck with this.
[/quote]
They won't have many problems with trades, I promise.

o/ NSO
o/ BCOM
o/ GATO

Nice to hear it guys! I love ya all.

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='11 June 2010 - 03:26 AM' timestamp='1276241170' post='2333048']
Too bad there's already an alliance full of kids that think going emo all over the forums makes them Sith, eh?
[/quote]

I know you think you're making yourself look cool with this "Sith are just emo teenagers", but you're just making yourself look like a benighted child. Man up.

[quote name='Ryuzaki']No matter who is helping them it doesn't increase the number of nations for trade circles.[/quote]

A valid concern. But we are pretty confident in our capabilities to assist BCOM in getting their necessary trade circles. One could have mentioned the same thing about the Sith a year ago, and yet we emerge very stable now.

And welcome to Brown friends. I'm happy to see this come to fruition.

Just as there were many skeptics during the formation of NSO and the choice of the Brown Sphere as their home, there will be those who doubt BCOM and the direction we're taking.

Rest assured, we know what we're doing. B-)

Thank you to all the supporters and special thanks to NSO and GATO. You guys rock.

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/tag-nso.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/tag-bcom.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/tag-gato.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='11 June 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1276233012' post='2332901']
No matter who is helping them it doesn't increase the number of nations for trade circles.
[/quote]

Lack of support from fellow team neighbors can make even the largest sphere look empty.

[quote name='Reagan' date='11 June 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1276271140' post='2333303']
Just as there were many skeptics during the formation of NSO and the choice of the Brown Sphere as their home, there will be those who doubt BCOM and the direction we're taking.

Rest assured, we know what we're doing. B-)

Thank you to all the supporters and special thanks to NSO and GATO. You guys rock.

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/tag-nso.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/tag-bcom.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/tag-gato.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

Damn I like that NSO tag.

[quote name='Anthony' date='11 June 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1276284546' post='2333521']
Damn I like that NSO tag.
[/quote]

That's courtesy of our graphics guru and founder, Potface. Each embassy created in our forums gets a personalized tag that the ambassadors wear when they're masked. I figured they would look good here too. :)