Whats a tech deal?

JULES

A tech deal is when a larger nation like my self sends you $3mil and in return you send back 50tech or 100tech.

Most tech deals are at a rate of $3mil/100tech. For example if I send you $3mil today June 10th, then on June 20th and June 30th you would send me 50tech on those days.

Some people like myself do it at a rate of 50tech meaning you would only have to send tech to me on June 20th and receive $3mil again June 30th and then send me tech on July 10th. Basically, you and I would alternate...you get cash then I get tech you get cash...etc...

This is done because small nations have very little money compared to larger nations. Larger nations also have thousands of tech and the more tech we have the more it costs so it is cheaper to import the tech from a smaller nation.

Small nations use tech deals to gain extra income to grow their nations generally to 3,999 infrastructure where at that point you would become a tech buyer yourself and do the same thing we larger nations do.

What you will need to do to grow quickly is find yourself 5 buyers and fill your foreign aid slots with tech deals. With your first tech deal you should buy enough infrastructure to get a foreign ministry so that you have the 5th slot available to get more tech deal money. You will also need to buy a harbor so you can get a trade circle. The sooner you get a trade circle the better.

To do list:

Get tech deals
Buy up to 299 infrastructure
Buy a harbor and a foreign ministry
Get yourself in a trade circle asap
Buy only the land you need to keep your population density acceptable for your people to be happy.
Buy only the soldiers you need to police your people: Working Citizens x 0.20 = Soldier Count Needed

***LEARN WHAT BACK COLLECTING IS - DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY THE DAY YOU GET IT - CONTROLLED STEADY GROWTH YIELDS MORE MONEY THAN COLLECTING TAXES EVERYDAY.

Edited by Fernando12