Fall UnÞänkbar

Kaiser Martens

**Private**

"Euh guys, what the hell? You disturb me in my sleep because of nuclear launches and when I get down here no nukes went off?" The President would ask displeased, when she was fully briefed a facepalm would follow and the ambassadors from both the former Germanies would be assigned a less comfortable building for the unified Germany.

**Public**

"We are happy to see 2 friends united, we wonder however which of the treaties carries over? The ODP with South Germany or the MDoAP with North Germany."

"Hoff, my man, our ally has been invaded by the North Germans!"

A secretary was running up to David Hasselhoff who was enjoying a nice surf.

"So, Hoff, what do you propose that should be done?"

David turned to the secretary while this was going on while doing a hang ten and knew what was to be done.

"Mobilise more troops to the border regions we share with this nation and get in touch with our neighbour, we must find out more about what happened. I'll make a press announcement shortly."

The secretary nodded and said:

"Of course, I shall get to it right away."

A rather distraught-looking Chancellor Celeste would release an announcement for Disparu. "We...um...also congratulate Germany for finally being reunified after being politically separated for so many years. We wish the Germans luck, peace and prosperity in their future. On a related note, you scared us into believing that doomsday was almost here."

[center][img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4636/davidhasselhoff300x300.jpg[/img]

"After being interrupted while I was surfing by a notification by my underlings that our neighbour has invaded our ally, I immediately started taking action. While I await a response from the Government of GDR, the state of Denmark shall increase our mobilization of forces on the border in preparation for the worst. If this has turned out to be some kind of hoax, or a misunderstanding, then I wouldn't need to take drastic measures, yet if the GDR are being violated, we shall honour our treaty with them.

Now, if you don't mind, I must resume my holiday, I've got an appointment with some fine women soon."[/center]

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' date='11 June 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1276211259' post='2332289']
[center][img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4636/davidhasselhoff300x300.jpg[/img]

"After being interrupted while I was surfing by a notification by my underlings that our neighbour has invaded our ally, I immediately started taking action. While I await a response from the Government of GDR, the state of Denmark shall increase our mobilization of forces on the border in preparation for the worst. If this has turned out to be some kind of hoax, or a misunderstanding, then I wouldn't need to take drastic measures, yet if the GDR are being violated, we shall honour our treaty with them.

Now, if you don't mind, I must resume my holiday, I've got an appointment with some fine women soon."[/center]
[/quote]
"There's no need for Denmark to prepare for anything. German unity has been achieved peacefully."

*Private to Denmark*

There is no need to worry. The new Germany is still allied to Denmark, our treaty has carried over."

*Private*
"Oh, Christ, I nearly !@#$ myself," James said, collapsing onto a couch. "I need something to calm me."
Donegan, similarly relieved, got up and approached a cabinet on the wall. He pulled out a cigar box with an odd leaf on it and offered the what looked like cigars to James. The emperor took one, put it in his mouth, lit it, took a hit for awhile, and passed it to Donegan, who did likewise.
"$%&@in' pricks," Donegan said, releasing some smoke from his mouths.

Edited by Drakedeath