The League 2.0 or something

HERE IS YORE CAT! :rolleyes:
This cat will be leading us through thick and thin! He will always be there to further the already mutual relationship between LoSS and GATO
[img]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4513/funnypictures2092.png[/img]

Okay maybe it is a bit overboard...but hey, IT'S A CAT :awesome:

Edited by Vargarth

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LordSlade' date='10 June 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1276229428' post='2332796']
With a gun and face like that I'll call him whatever he wants to be called. Classy, crazy, super....anything!
[/quote]

Nothing to fear with this cat! AS long as you don't oppose him, LoSS or GATO you'll be fine! He also requires his gun to be polished daily and his clothes washed weekly (specifically by Slade.) His eyes are watching me as I type this I can see them glowing...NOOO I'm giving to much information he is coming! Oh gawd! NOOOOOOO!

/dies

Edited by Vargarth

[quote name='Vargarth' date='10 June 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1276229966' post='2332817']
Nothing to fear with this cat! AS long as you don't oppose him, LoSS or GATO you'll be fine! He also requires his gun to be polished daily and his clothes washed weekly (specifically by Slade.) His eyes are watching me as I type this I can see them glowing...NOOO I'm giving to much information he is coming! Oh gawd! NOOOOOOO!

/dies
[/quote]
This cat sounds like Phoebus or maybe Lizzy either one

• 2 weeks later...