The League 2.0 or something

They are treatied to NSO..
My god LoSS be more stupid.
Non chaining doesn't matter one iota, it will still chain, you will STILL be called out on it.
Wake up and stop putting yourself further into the category of mindless Sithlord.

How the mighty fall

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='daggarz' date='09 June 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1276134228' post='2330982']
Non chaining doesn't matter one iota, it will still chain, you will STILL be called out on it.
Wake up and stop putting yourself further into the category of mindless Sithlord.

How the mighty fall
[/quote]
So friendship is now stupid hmmmm interesting also you must not of looked at GATO's other allies and I'm sure I speak for LoSS when I say "We know what LoSS wants" and thats all that matters. I feel the sense now to ignore this post and still love GATO

Edited by Le Pieux

[quote name='daggarz' date='10 June 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1276134228' post='2330982']

How the mighty fall
[/quote]

The saddest part of this post is it probably isn't a joke...

Edited by rabonnobar

[quote name='daggarz' date='10 June 2010 - 02:44 AM' timestamp='1276134228' post='2330982']

How the mighty fall
[/quote]

OMG! we are!but wait....Nemesis is allied to CoJ and CoJ is allied to the ebil NPOs through Red Dawn! And NPO is allied to.... Oh no :o
Abandon ship! The hegemony is everywhere! Must....resist...the darkside.

It's usually not good foreign affairs policy to call out allies of allies daggarz. Of course it's usually not good policy to drop a long time MDoAP partner, because they signed a low level treaty with an alliance you think you don't like. Either way, let's get back to discussing how hot pink is a bad color and how cool the cat with the hat looks.

[quote name='daggarz' date='09 June 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1276134228' post='2330982']

How the mighty fall
[/quote]

mmm, delicious tears. With hatred like this, you'll surely succumb to joining the NSO like the rest before :smug:

Next on the NSO's priorities: joining NOIR, allying MK, IAA, SLCB and CoJ. Our treaty web is coming for you :ph34r:

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='09 June 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1276141932' post='2331195']
mmm, delicious tears. With hatred like this, you'll surely succumb to joining the NSO like the rest before :smug:

Next on the NSO's priorities: joining NOIR, allying MK, IAA, SLCB and CoJ. Our treaty web is coming for you :ph34r:
[/quote]
I was expecting RV, also tears are delicious but I prefer soul :smug:

Wow Dagz, could you be more thick headed? I think there was a bigger directional split between where your headed and the place you have created in your head that you think we are heading than I thought. But, as you remember, we quit caring what you thought about our last treaty partner so you can be sure we don't really care what you think about this new treaty and treaty partner. Get over yourself, please.

If I remember right GATO was someone that you guys were trying to get closer to. Its sad that never worked out as both IAA and LOSS have found really great friends within GATO.

Anyway, this is a celebration thread, so uhhh woooooo GO LOSS, GO GATO!

Edited by LordSlade

[quote name='HiddenSouls' date='09 June 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1276143567' post='2331241']
Congratulation on the Treaty

[b]* CrzyMeg[Legion] smoochies Pieux[LoSS][/b]
[/quote]
[b]*Pieux[LoSS] smoochies CrzyMeg[Legion][/b] :wub:

[quote name='Chimaera' date='09 June 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1276144121' post='2331254']
IAA - GATO - LoSS bloc in 3...2...1...
[/quote]
That was suppose to be a secret no :wub: for you!

jk :smug:

HURRAH! Good news! I am forever happy, and umm other cute snuggly wuggly thingies... :awesome:

[img]http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/2319/teddybears3.png[/img]

Poorly edited teddy bear :wub:

Edited by Vargarth

[quote name='Vargarth' date='09 June 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1276147655' post='2331360']
HURRAH! Good news! I am forever happy, and umm other cute snuggly wuggly thingies... :awesome:

[img]http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/2319/teddybears3.png[/img]

Poorly edited teddy bear :wub:
[/quote]
thats suppose to at GATO not LoSS lol we know you love your own alliance!

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='10 June 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1276199048' post='2331949']
Why would ANYONE ally :wub: GATO :wub:?
[/quote]

I have no clue. GAyTO sucks. They are even allied to the sith and even worse..... Athens ewwwww.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' date='10 June 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1276202058' post='2331998']
I hope both alliances have plenty of Fancy feast to go around! Congrats!

o/ GATO
o/ LoSS
[/quote]

Hooray Mice and cat nip for everyone

[quote name='Theophilos' date='10 June 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1276209051' post='2332223']
Congrats to both :)
[/quote]

Thank you very much sir :)