A Friendly Reminder

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2akmw7o.jpg[/img]

Just a friendly reminder - [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=League%20of%20Soviet%20Nations"]LSN[/url] aka 'League of Soviet Nations' is under the protection of TPF until further notice.

That means no more raiding, NAH.

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2vkgqck.jpg[/img]

Edited by Desperado

I can honestly say that I didn't see THIS coming. I expected something, rather vague, be it: Surrender, Collapse, Explosion, Merge, New Govt., Stop the Raids, <insert bad ending of your choice>, <insert second bad ending of your choice>, or simply dying of inactivity. To a degree, I did expect something, so let the records show: I was right. :smug::awesome:

( Congrats, though ;) )

Edited by Baltus

[quote name='Tigerdonia Redux' date='08 June 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1276049601' post='2329523']
Ah, an excuse to dump some semi-hilarious gifs. Congrats
[/quote]

Glad you liked them.

Also, yes they were before and GOONS was notified via private messages before this. This is just a reminder for everyone else, not just those currently raiding.

Edited by Desperado

[quote name='Andover' date='09 June 2010 - 08:33 AM' timestamp='1276061587' post='2329824']
How long before TSP declare this treaty invalid? bets anyone?
[/quote]

What has this to do with TSP?
You need to pay more attention to what you are reading. :P

Other than that, didn't LSN merge in TPF?

[quote name='ratonbox' date='09 June 2010 - 05:40 AM' timestamp='1276076390' post='2329973']
What has this to do with TSP?
You need to pay more attention to what you are reading. :P

[/quote]Pfft. Everyone knows that even though TSP is irrelevant, they can obviously still just come here and go THIS IS INVALID. Duh.

Seriously though, wth is with all of TPF and protectorates recently?

Edited by Archanis

[quote name='Archanis' date='09 June 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1276082568' post='2330033']
[/quote]

They want to be of more relevance in Planet Bob I suppose

*shrugs*

[quote name='ratonbox' date='09 June 2010 - 02:40 AM' timestamp='1276076390' post='2329973']
[/quote]
Simply Yes...

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='09 June 2010 - 06:10 AM' timestamp='1276088985' post='2330073']
They want to be of more relevance in Planet Bob I suppose

*shrugs*
[/quote]
Nice Try.. but no

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='09 June 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1276098261' post='2330189']
I don't remember gloating over LSN's demise with a "called it months ago" comment. (Which I surely would have said, since I did in fact 'call it' months ago.)

Then again, perhaps I did.

Hmmm....maybe I have Whassisname's Disease.
[/quote]

Lou Gehrig's?

[quote name='Archanis' date='09 June 2010 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1276082568' post='2330033']
Pfft. Everyone knows that even though TSP is irrelevant, they can obviously still just come here and go THIS IS INVALID. Duh.

[/quote]
Up until the Karma War TPF had lot of protectorates. It's pretty much in their blood to have lots of protectorates.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

TPF has always done right by their protectorates, and knowing them, they always will. LSN is in good hands.

And I do hope OPP can be started back up. As one of the founding signatories of OPP I'd love to see it come back around.

o/TPF