My Bad.

Lincongrad

OK, I take back what I said about this not affecting me - I have a tech deal with a player and he now owes me a tech installment but can't because of the sanctions. Guess what team colour he is on? Yup.

Can Lincongrad, or whoever has the power to, please remomve the sanctions- that would be much appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: the nation im trading with (or not as the case may be aha!) has turned to purple in the last 10 days, since the sanction. That is why this didn't occur to me earlier, as he was black team when I paid him the money, but can't pay me tech as he is now purple.

Edited by Cobalt MKII

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='16 June 2010 - 02:27 PM' timestamp='1276723618' post='2339875']
Christ, the sanctions weren't even lifted on the guy? :facepalm:
[/quote]

Takes a couple days, and I got pretty busy and didn't view it as pressing cause he wasn't affected. They're lifted now.

Edited by Lincongrad

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='16 June 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1276735531' post='2340099']
Takes a couple days, and I got pretty busy and didn't view it as pressing cause he wasn't affected. They're lifted now.
[/quote]
You, sir, are a terrible person. how DARE you!

midoingitrite?

[quote name='Cobalt MKII' date='16 June 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1276708705' post='2339606']

EDIT: the nation im trading with (or not as the case may be aha!) has turned to purple in the last 10 days, since the sanction. That is why this didn't occur to me earlier, as he was black team when I paid him the money, but can't pay me tech as he is now purple.
[/quote]
Awfully... convenient for him, eh?