Does money which is not spent from foirgen aid disappears after 10 days

Crysis

If you've *accepted* the foreign aid, no it doesn't.

If you haven't yet approved it, then yes it will.

Edit: And looking at your aid screen, you have approved the offer(s) in question.

Edit2: Although... I do wonder why you sent someone 100 *soldiers*?

Edited by Sakura

Once you accept the foreign aid offer & the money is transfered to you, it will not disappear unless you spend it (or it is stolen during war).

You do not receive the money until you accept the foreign aid offer. If you do not accept by the time ten days passed (the aid slot expires), I do not believe you can accept it (although I may be wrong).

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='08 June 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1276062757' post='2329870']
You do not receive the money until you accept the foreign aid offer. If you do not accept by the time ten days passed (the aid slot expires), I do not believe you can accept it (although I may be wrong).
[/quote]

That's quite correct -- if the offer isn't *accepted* then you never get the "item offered", likewise, the sender never loses the "item offered".

For example, *way* back when I was tech dealing (a long time ago now), the nation that I sent the tech to never accepted it. (And I had enough tech for them to.)