Where is my thread about GM script?

raptorix

I was wondering or someone did delete it, it's not in my post history anymore....
The old url was: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=56&t=86904&qpid=2324598

I have the strange feeling that your "script" may very well have violated the rules. (not having seen the thread I can't comment beyond that.)

In all likelihood, the mods hid/deleted it for some rules violation (if so, checking your warn log may be in order, because that would (assuming they did warn you) tell you why.)

[quote name='Sakura' date='08 June 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1275998673' post='2328746']
I have the strange feeling that your "script" may very well have violated the rules. (not having seen the thread I can't comment beyond that.)

In all likelihood, the mods hid/deleted it for some rules violation (if so, checking your warn log may be in order, because that would (assuming they did warn you) tell you why.)
[/quote]
No, i don't think it is, i had an earlier discussion with Admin about it.

[quote][b]Third Party Software[/b]
Third party software is not allowed to be advertised on these forums by any means (post, signature, PM, etc). These programs can easily be used to put malware on the user's computer, and as such can cause huge security issues. Anybody who is caught spreading links to these will at the very least have their warning level increased.
[/quote]