From UINE with Love (and harassement allegations)

Keve69

So Keve let's get this straight for everyone.

1. JD attacks Cory - Why? To defend a friend in another alliance
2. JD stays in your alliance and he continues attacks
3. UINE fails to offer reps or pay reps to Cory for the attacks by JD which is considered a member still of UINE.
4. Couple days after attacks started JD finally leaves UINE
5. Keve thinks that he can get off without paying for the attacks of his member at the time JD.
6. On top of that UINE has GHOSTS in their ranks that they know causes issues but yet fails to take internal actions to remove the GHOST?

Keve you took responsibility for your member the minute you didn't kick him out of your AA when he violated your rules on raiding and he left on his own a couple days later. In addition, you took responsibility for the actions of the ghost when you failed to clean up your own AA of the problem that was in it.

My suggestion would be start getting your calculator out and adding up the damages to be paid out to Cory.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' date='07 June 2010 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1275952370' post='2328285']
And now NOIR look bad for threatening war over 2 members who have been kicked off the AA and offered up for punishment. I know at least one of you who was threatening war in the other thread knows better. I'm extremely disappointed that he let the thought of a nice juicy war cloud his judgment so much, as I generally consider him a level-headed leader.
[/quote]
Im going to kick your $@!, dont send that goof to me

[quote name='Myworld' date='07 June 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1275955332' post='2328326']
So Keve let's get this straight for everyone.

1. JD attacks Cory - Why? To defend a friend in another alliance
2. JD stays in your alliance and he continues attacks
3. UINE fails to offer reps or pay reps to Cory for the attacks by JD which is considered a member still of UINE.
4. Couple days after attacks started JD finally leaves UINE
5. Keve thinks that he can get off without paying for the attacks of his member at the time JD.
6. On top of that UINE has GHOSTS in their ranks that they know causes issues but yet fails to take internal actions to remove the GHOST?

Keve you took responsibility for your member the minute you didn't kick him out of your AA when he violated your rules on raiding and he left on his own a couple days later. In addition, you took responsibility for the actions of the ghost when you failed to clean up your own AA of the problem that was in it.

My suggestion would be start getting your calculator out and adding up the damages to be paid out to Cory.
[/quote]

As Keve showed in this thread UINE has strict raid policies and JD didn't followed them, so if you want you are free to attack JD and as him leave AA UINE has no obligation to pay reparations. As you should know nobody can force anyone to change AA so is not like Keve allowed the ghost to stay. Also threatening in OWF work very well I can say.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' date='07 June 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1275956580' post='2328341']
As Keve showed in this thread UINE has strict raid policies and JD didn't followed them, so if you want you are free to attack JD and as him leave AA UINE has no obligation to pay reparations. As you should know nobody can force anyone to change AA so is not like Keve allowed the ghost to stay. Also threatening in OWF work very well I can say.
[/quote]
He didn't get kicked from the alliance and it was a couple days later before he left on his own. Sorry but that's Keve's ownership to start paying. UINE is fully obligated to pay the reps out when they didn't take action on their own with regards to the status of JD. They sanctioned his attacks until he left on his own.

[quote name='Myworld' date='07 June 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1275957053' post='2328354']
He didn't get kicked from the alliance and it was a couple days later before he left on his own. Sorry but that's Keve's ownership to start paying. UINE is fully obligated to pay the reps out when they didn't take action on their own with regards to the status of JD. They sanctioned his attacks until he left on his own.
[/quote]

As Keve said:
[quote]With this in mind, both wars declared on Corey are against the basic raiding guidelines established by our alliance (which every member is made aware of upon entering the Union). The first war declared by Jd was supposedly in defense of one of his friends whom resides in Tetris and was raided by Corey (I have no idea why he called it a 'tech raid' and honestly I don't care). [b]Jd was informed that his raid was against our policies and that we would not support him if Iunctus decided to roll him in respons[/b]e[/quote]

Are you being so agressive with JD and his new alliance too and asking for reps? Or just with UINE?

[quote name='Myworld' date='07 June 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1275955332' post='2328326']
[/quote]
And what if he doesn't take you up on that suggestion?

[quote name='Fernando12' date='07 June 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1275957273' post='2328358']
And what if he doesn't take you up on that suggestion?
[/quote]
That would be up to Cory and the rest of his government to decide what they would want to do.

[quote name='D34th' date='07 June 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1275957266' post='2328357']
As Keve said:

Are you being so agressive with JD and his new alliance too and asking for reps? Or just with UINE?
[/quote]
No need to be aggressive, just laying out the facts that UINE does have a responsibility in paying reps to Cory.

If they don't want to pay reps then another route they could go is assist Cory in taking care of JD and the GHOST in their AA that they have been failing at taking care of.

Edited by Myworld

[quote name='Myworld' date='07 June 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1275957638' post='2328364']
No need to be aggressive, just laying out the facts that UINE does have a responsibility in paying reps to Cory.

If they don't want to pay reps then another route they could go is assist Cory in taking care of JD and the GHOST in their AA that they have been failing at taking care of.
[/quote]
As pointed out [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87080&view=findpost&p=2327302"]here[/url], corey considers the jd issue resolved so further talks would be pointless

[quote name='Myworld' date='07 June 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1275957638' post='2328364']

[/quote]

NOIR was flexing muscles, why not use them to deal with JD and help Corey and his alliance?

[quote name='D34th' date='07 June 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1275957846' post='2328368']
NOIR was flexing muscles, why not use them to deal with JD and help Corey and his alliance?
[/quote]
Nothing better than to have the 2 alliances that were having issues to jointly take care of an issue if that can be the path taken. If a NOIR ally needs to get involved to assist them then I'm sure there will be a discussion to see if that is needed and proper steps from there. Otherwise it's up to the 2 of them to work together and take care of issues that they both face.

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' date='07 June 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1275957810' post='2328367']
As pointed out [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87080&view=findpost&p=2327302"]here[/url], corey considers the jd issue resolved so further talks would be pointless
[/quote]
Fine if that is resolve then deal with the GHOST problem you have!!!

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' date='07 June 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1275958891' post='2328382']
Perhaps we're discussing how to deal with it at this very moment.
[/quote]
Great I look forward to seeing the result of that conversation.

Nobody should be held accountable for a ghost on their AA. If you declare them a ghost and open for attacks then nobody should expect anything else from you.

Ghostbusting is an internal policy. Not attacking a ghost is not a sign of supporting it, nor does it make you responsible for them.

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='07 June 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1275959416' post='2328388']
Nobody should be held accountable for a ghost on their AA. If you declare them a ghost and open for attacks then nobody should expect anything else from you.

Ghostbusting is an internal policy. Not attacking a ghost is not a sign of supporting it, nor does it make you responsible for them.
[/quote]

They should be when it's multiple times of issues and they haven't done anything except for say they are a ghost and they just continue to sit under their AA and boost their stats. I can understand if it was the first time that nation was considered a ghost, but this is multiple time offense and if they were concerned with the actions of the ghost they would of address their ghost problem long before this one.

[quote name='Myworld' date='07 June 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1275955332' post='2328326']
[/quote]

The guy started out at six thousand NS, he lost a bit less then two thousand in the war. Reparations aren't necessary.

Furthermore, I think it's funny how NOIR's members seem to have to take care of Iunctus' affairs for them. Unless you wish to damage the relations between NOIR and UINE I don't see why the aggressive behavior is necessary.

K guys time to get a life :| Really you are almost "lurking", this thread!
Good job handling it keve...
I learned something, If I get attacked don't take the peace that is sent so I can have "special "people ask for reps for me! Easy job, I now have my plan.

Edited by Jarvisd

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='07 June 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1275961351' post='2328411']
Furthermore, I think it's funny how NOIR's members seem to have to take care of Iunctus' affairs for them. Unless you wish to damage the relations between NOIR and UINE I don't see why the aggressive behavior is necessary.
[/quote]

I think you and others are blowing this out of proportion. A few allies/friends of theirs voice their disapproval of not removing the ghost sooner and it causing a situation. So we speak up a little bit.

UINE's friends/allies speaking up in their favor also begins happening, and yet it's only NOIR being aggressive here.

Both sides had mistakes which sparked a situation. One being a member who took this OWF (rookie mistake) and the other being UINE not removing someone who was a known problem (or at the very least attempting to) in most situations this would be up for reparations consideration, but with how small the nation is it really isn't anything a couple tech deals can't fix.

But by all means, continue with the peanut gallery "Oh my, the Black Sphere is coming down on all of you with their intense ODP-Economic bonds through NOIR"

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='07 June 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1275962101' post='2328425']
I think you and others are blowing this out of proportion. A few allies/friends of theirs voice their disapproval of not removing the ghost sooner and it causing a situation. So we speak up a little bit.

UINE's friends/allies speaking up in their favor also begins happening, and yet it's only NOIR being aggressive here.
[/quote]

You're the only ones "suggesting" (more of demanding) reparations be paid, and the only party bringing up the fact that you have the option to attack someone. So yeah, I'd say you're the only ones being aggressive here.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='07 June 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1275962101' post='2328425']
But by all means, continue with the peanut gallery "Oh my, the Black Sphere is coming down on all of you with their intense ODP-Economic bonds through NOIR"
[/quote]

Pretty sure I didn't say that but okay. You have to be competent to come down on someone.

Edited by Mr Damsky

Well handled Keve(s) :P

Death to query bombers!
o/ UINE

PS: Reading the OP made me think "well at least now the random NOIR people will move on", sadly I was totally wrong. Now they want to force UINE to ghost-bust and to see the results of private Government discussions. The whole situation is dead, move along.

Hmmm Looks to me like UINE didn't do anything wrong as far as the attacks go. Telling JD that he wouldn't be protected if Iunctus attacked him was enough to move him off the AA. Nobody is obligated to pay for their ghosts. Looks like it's Iunctus' and their friends job to extract any penalty from JD and the ghost and not UINE's.

Good luck with that.

[quote name='Ovaltine Jenkins' date='07 June 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1275964053' post='2328453']
UrINE looks pretty guilty to me.
[/quote]

You know, saying that over and over again and adding a r in UINE (hurr) doesn't make it any more true.