UPN Election Time!

[center][img]http://rep.members.cnupn.com/albums/upnadmin/200px-UPN_svg.png[/img][/center]

Well hello there and look at that sexy flag :awesome: !

We here at UPN have just had our election for the June/July term. Unfortunately for them though they elected me so now I get to make announcements :P .

Here is our lineup.

Prime Minister: Peggy_Sue
Chancellor: Hansarius
Minister of Internal Affairs: Morzan
Minister of Foreign Affairs: GreatWhiteHurricane
Minister of Defense: Donvox
Minister of Communications: We Are Not Alone (WANA)
Minister of Recruitment: GreenRegrets
Minister of Finance: Lord Golgothor

On a sidenote we brought in 126 new recruits and its been a great process meeting so many new people and teaching them the ropes of this crazy place we call planet bob

If you want to swing by our boards we're here http://forums.cnupn.com/index/ . If you need anything I keep an open door policy and so does the rest of our gov so feel free to swing by #upn for cake and cookies.

Edited by We Are Not Alone

[quote]On a sidenote we brought in 126 new recruits and its been a great process meeting so many new people and teaching them the ropes of this crazy game we call cybernations.[/quote]

Always wondered...how many of these actually stick around?

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='07 June 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1275956878' post='2328348']
Would it be impolite to ask how many of this new government are committed to sticking to treaties they sign?

\M/6
[/quote]

That is a reasonable question.

UPN is carefully considering treaties and has made considerable progress in clearing up a tangled bit of the web.

I understand that being friends and signing treaties don't always go hand in hand; the larger picture of the world's poles have to be taken into account (and where one stands in relation to the poles).

EDIT: In other words, standing on the equator just won't cut it.

Edited by Peggy_Sue

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' date='07 June 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1275887426' post='2327458']

On a sidenote we brought in 126 new recruits and its been a great process meeting so many new people and teaching them the ropes of this crazy place we call planet bob
[/quote]

Similar to M6: How many of these 126 members will give a crap about [insert treaty partner's name here] if they have to sacrifice their noob nations? Especially if you let them vote, they'll bail on anyone. 126 outnumbers the 5 or so people who meant what they said about a madp

[quote name='Timtacious' date='08 June 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1276058065' post='2329711']
Similar to M6: How many of these 126 members will give a crap about [insert treaty partner's name here] if they have to sacrifice their noob nations? Especially if you let them vote, they'll bail on anyone. 126 outnumbers the 5 or so people who meant what they said about a madp
[/quote]

Well first you have to consider how many of them will delete before the next war (lets just say a lot). Next you have to consider that UPN rarely holds Alliance wide votes (with the last war being the one exception I've seen in all my time in UPN). So perhaps you should be asking whether our new government members, and not our new recruits, give a crap about [insert treaty partner's name here]. I would bet you they do.

Congrats to the new gov.
And always :wub: Peggy!

Edited by SirDelirium